Can I mix these two RAMs?

Howdy!

I'm currently sitting on the following setup. The 2x8Gb RAM sticks are Dominator Platinum 3333Hz ones.

I need some more RAM, but am unable to find the exact same model in my region (I'm in Brazil)

The ones I could find are these ones. They have a different clock:

• New - 3000Hz
  • Old - 3333Hz;

and a different latency:

• New - 15-17-17-35 (C15)
  • Old - 16-18-18-36 (C16)

I use my computer for gaming (Escape from Tarkov, GTA V, and CitiesSkylines are some of the more RAM intensive ones) mostly, as well as the usual 'normal ppl stuff'.

Is there an actual mesurable downgrade in performance my type of use case will have as an impact of 'mixing' these two together?

If it is doable, what kind of BIOS setup for clocks (and whatever else) I'm looking at?

Extra info: yes, I am aware my current two sticks should be a four-piece set. I bought the two from a friend a few years ago.

setup.PNG

The answer to that is maybe.  If you ensure the faster RAM is clocked down to the speed of the slower RAM, but this can get complicated as you'll also want the timings to match and its possible to run into a situation where the faster RAM has different timings to the slower RAM, or vice versa.

Generally its not recommended but if you have the sticks anyway it can't hurt to try.  The voltages may also need to match, I''ve never heard anyone mixing RAM with different voltages so have no idea how the BIOS would handle that.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7