Enabling XMP on RAM causes bios to lose SSD

-TheWeeknd-

Hello.
I have recently built a new PC, and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on it. After letting windows do the updates, I have restarted, went into bios, and enabled XMP on the RAM. I pressed F10 to save and exit, but the PC restarted back into BIOS, losing sight of my SSD. I wasn't sure what the issue was, so I disabled XMP and restarted again but it still went to the BIOS. I tried switching both SSD connections to new cables, but it still didn't see it. After some time, I've enabled XMP back again and suddenly the PC boots to the SSD with my freshly installed Windows 10.
On the next day, I boot my pc but it again goes into the BIOS. I then disable XMP, restart, it still goes to bios, so I enable XMP and restart again. Only then it boots to my SSD.

My pc is:
MOBO: Asus Prime Z490-P ATX
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K Comet Lake Tray
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super OC 6GB GDDR6
RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 3600MHz CL17 (2x8GB)
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA III

Does anyone perhaps know what the issue is or how to fix it? I've read about flashing bios or resetting CMOS but I'm not too advanced, I've never done it, and the solution might be a lot simpler.

I don't mind having XMP disabled permanently if it fixes the boot issue.

Update:
I've been playing around with the settings for my RAM to no avail. I've reset CMOS and figured the problem isn't even the RAM. After opening the case again and playing around with the SATA connection to the SSD, it seems like for some reason it sometimes doesn't get the required power. I've tried connecting it to different SATA slots in the same cable and same issue persists. However, all slots work perfectly fine because I've connected my PRIZMA RGB fan controller to all of them and they worked each time.
All other components show in the BIOS, all other fans work, including the GPU fans.

Is it possible that because the SATA cable bends when I close the case it loses connection?
Sometimes it does boot to the SSD but I didn't quite figure a pattern. If I just put my PC to sleep instead of turning it off then there's no issue. I also don't understand why would it sometimes boot, but when turned off, it wouldn't boot again.