Is there a way to limit Turbo on Ryzen 7 4800H?

Hello. My newly bought laptop was getting too hot, so I tried disabling the turbo to get it to run cooler which made the temps drop from 90-100 to 55-60 degrees celcius. However, by doing this, I get limited by my CPU when playing games and experience frame drops. So what I'm looking for is a way to limit the Turbo so it's at a middleground between performance and temperature (I'm going for 78C max). Thanks.

24 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Those temps from 90-100c are fine, id leave it stock, its designed to run at those temps.

I want to lower them if possible as it's awfully close to hitting max temp (105 C). I've seen it go 101 C once and the fans were screaming. I mean it. That sound I heard is definitely not ok and I would like to lower these temps.

29 minutes ago, yaboistar said:

if you can do this without voiding warranty (or if you don't care about warranty) then re-paste with some high quality aftermarket compound, it will help a bit

That's what I'm going to have to do if I can't find a solution for this. I really don't want to void the warranty so that will be my last resort.

5 minutes ago, OxygenMolecule said:

I want to lower them if possible as it's awfully close to hitting max temp (105 C). I've seen it go 101 C once and the fans were screaming. I mean it. That sound I heard is definitely not ok and I would like to lower these temps.

Is designed to run close to max temp. No reason to lower performance to get lower temps on a laptop, the chips are designed to run at those temps.

You can probably limit turbo power in ryzen master, but I wouldn't bother.

24 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Is designed to run close to max temp. No reason to lower performance to get lower temps on a laptop, the chips are designed to run at those temps.

You can probably limit turbo power in ryzen master, but I wouldn't bother.

Ryzen Master unfortunately does not support mobile processors. So I tried Ryzen controller but that seems to do absolutely nothing.