Less fps no matter what i did to my rig

So like i changed my whole hardware except for the power supply and monitor and ssd with the exact new ones. new mb new gpu new cpu. (i changed all of those because my system got really bad i changed them via warranties. they got replaced) so everything was fine when i got all those new hardware for a few days then again! my fps was like my old. I was going below 165 fps with v sync in games like valorant.csgo. and many more. Why does this happen?? So when i experienced that I REPLACED ALL THE PARTS AGAIN! EVERYTHING WAS GOOD AGAIN FOR A FEW DAYS I RESETTED WINDOWS ALWAYS. until yesterday everything was good. i never installed anything new or added anything new to my pc so i dont think its any software. everything was good until yesterday now im getting fps drops too why tdoes this happen? could my monitor or psu have anything to do with this? i have an
Asus rog strix rtx 2070
i7 9700k
z390 aorus pro WIFI
860 evo ssd 500gb
750w seasonic semi modular 80+
acer 165hz XV240Y monitor
i have tried reinstalluing windows its still the same. everytime i change those 3 hardwares everything is fine for acouple days and then its terrible

TEMPS ARE FINE

27 minutes ago, eexotm said:

So like i changed my whole hardware except for the power supply and monitor and ssd with the exact new ones. new mb new gpu new cpu. (i changed all of those because my system got really bad i changed them via warranties. they got replaced) so everything was fine when i got all those new hardware for a few days then again! my fps was like my old. I was going below 165 fps with v sync in games like valorant.csgo. and many more. Why does this happen?? So when i experienced that I REPLACED ALL THE PARTS AGAIN! EVERYTHING WAS GOOD AGAIN FOR A FEW DAYS I RESETTED WINDOWS ALWAYS. until yesterday everything was good. i never installed anything new or added anything new to my pc so i dont think its any software. everything was good until yesterday now im getting fps drops too why tdoes this happen? could my monitor or psu have anything to do with this? i have an
Asus rog strix rtx 2070
i7 9700k
z390 aorus pro WIFI
860 evo ssd 500gb
750w seasonic semi modular 80+
acer 165hz XV240Y monitor
i have tried reinstalluing windows its still the same. everytime i change those 3 hardwares everything is fine for acouple days and then its terrible

TEMPS ARE FINE

do you mean you have microstutters?

27 minutes ago, eexotm said:

with v sync

Not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but doesn't vsync synchronize the rendering of the gpu with the monitor? Maybe try turning it off, since you only have a 165 hz monitor. 

9 hours ago, SomeRandomDude111 said:

Not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but doesn't vsync synchronize the rendering of the gpu with the monitor? Maybe try turning it off, since you only have a 165 hz monitor. 

STILL MAN i USEd to get 300 fps now i get less without it i drop to 144S

9 hours ago, YourRandomForumGuy said:

do you mean you have microstutters?

microstutters and less fps than usual with new hardware

43 minutes ago, eexotm said:

STILL MAN i USEd to get 300 fps now i get less without it i drop to 144S

with Vsync on you shouldn't get more than 165fps...  something is wrong with your settings... hard to say with the little information you were giving. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity