Entered Incorrect Password too many times, but never entered password

please help 1234

Recently I have started receiving a message about entering an incorrect password and having to put A1B2C3 before trying again, but I never tried to put a password in to begin with. My computer will 'sleep' and then the message of "too many incorrect tries" appears, Does this mean I have a virus? How can I make it stop?

2 minutes ago, please help 1234 said:

Recently I have started receiving a message about entering an incorrect password and having to put A1B2C3 before trying again, but I never tried to put a password in to begin with. My computer will 'sleep' and then the message of "too many incorrect tries" appears, Does this mean I have a virus? How can I make it stop?

? Are you trying to log in to your OS? Or into something else. If you are trying to log into your OS, which are you using?

space for rent

when i wake up i started up my pc then i saw that message that i tried password to many times  

15 minutes ago, Hampoon said:

? Are you trying to log in to your OS? Or into something else. If you are trying to log into your OS, which are you using?

Windows 10 has a built in feature where if you get your password wrong too many times it will ask you to enter a certain code (basically a captcha) before it will let you try again. Don't know when the feature was added, but I didn't know about it until recently.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

3 minutes ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

Windows 10 has a built in feature where if you get your password wrong too many times it will ask you to enter a certain code (basically a captcha) before it will let you try again. Don't know when the feature was added, but I didn't know about it until recently.

oke thanks