How to play forza horizon 4 on inverted(so it seems like im driving on the right side)

KingNets

Does anyone happen to know how to make ur screen go invert like a mirror so I could drive in forza on the right side of the road. I found Ultramon program but that seems not work as I would want

thanks 

2 minutes ago, KingNets said:

Does anyone happen to know how to make ur screen go invert like a mirror so I could drive in forza on the right side of the road. I found Ultramon program but that seems not work as I would want

thanks 

But you'd have to reverse the controls too, all the road signs would be backwards, sounds like a lot of hassle.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

1 minute ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

But you'd have to reverse the controls too, all the road signs would be backwards, sounds like a lot of hassle.

I Would love to go through that hassle to just drive on the right side of the road 

3 hours ago, KingNets said:

I Would love to go through that hassle to just drive on the right side of the road 

It's an open world racing game, drive on whatever side of the road you want...it's not like you'll get a ticket.

4 hours ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

It's an open world racing game, drive on whatever side of the road you want...it's not like you'll get a ticket.

Yeah I don't get it, I live in the UK and have no issues playing US based open world driving games because honestly it doesn't usually matter.  In Forza you earn points for wrecking all the dry stone walls and street furniture anyway.

WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)

9 hours ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

I guess the traffic would be my biggest concern

5 hours ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Yeah I don't get it, I live in the UK and have no issues playing US based open world driving games because honestly it doesn't usually matter.  In Forza you earn points for wrecking all the dry stone walls and street furniture anyway.

Well I bought the game to get to know abit how to drive a car so i could practise before getting my license

Just now, KingNets said:

Well I bought the game to get to know abit how to drive a car so i could practise before getting my license

So im scared that if i get used to it driving on the left side i will put myself in danger in real life

3 hours ago, KingNets said:

So im scared that if i get used to it driving on the left side i will put myself in danger in real life

I don't think you'll ever get used to it because driving a left hand car is totally different feeling compare to driving a right hand car. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

11 hours ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Yeah, I live in Britain too, and I play Forza Horizon 4, and I can't say I've ever thought about driving on the "right" side of the road (which is, of course, actually the wrong side).

Personally, I think the OP is overthinking it just a tad.

8 hours ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

Yeah, I live in Britain too, and I play Forza Horizon 4, and I can't say I've ever thought about driving on the "right" side of the road (which is, of course, actually the wrong side).

Personally, I think the OP is overthinking it just a tad.

We naturally mostly end up playing US racing games, I even played Test Drive Unlimited 2 a lot using a wheel while taking my driving lessons which surprisingly did seem to help get used to the feel, even if it wasnt realistic.

But at no point did it make me feel like driving on the wrong side of the road.  With all the road markings and other traffic, it firmly sets it straight in your head.

I think I'd have a hard time driving in the US, not because of the side of the road, but because some of the roads have insane layouts, huge numbers of lanes and its just way more complicated.

11 hours ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

We naturally mostly end up playing US racing games, I even played Test Drive Unlimited 2 a lot using a wheel while taking my driving lessons which surprisingly did seem to help get used to the feel, even if it wasnt realistic.

But at no point did it make me feel like driving on the wrong side of the road.  With all the road markings and other traffic, it firmly sets it straight in your head.

I think I'd have a hard time driving in the US, not because of the side of the road, but because some of the roads have insane layouts, huge numbers of lanes and its just way more complicated.

Okay well thanks for your time, i guess im not gonna hurt my head withit