Front panel 5.25" case mod ideas, RGB?

FRD

Lately I have changed up my current build to position my AIO radiator higher than my pump. Originally I had 2 DVD optic drives in my case, but it's only 1 now. At the front I have 2 fans for my 240mm AIO.

Currently I'm left with 2 unused mesh see through 5.25" panels. Unfortunately my optic drive had to move all the way to the bottom of my front panel. It's not possible to fit another optic drive or fan controller, because the radiator is sticking out one inch too much.

I'm looking for a way to have more lights on the front of my case. My question is, what LEDs (perhaps RGB) can I add to the 2 empty mesh panels that I have? I want my front panel to be more flashy then just 2 LED fans.

I'm open for your suggestions. Preferably easy and on the cheap (Aliexpress, Ebay, etc). My only idea so far is to stick a LED strip to the mesh panel, but it might be ugly. Tell me your ideas.

tl:dr edition: How can I fill up my empty two 5.25" mesh with (RGB) LEDs?

3 hours ago, FRD said:

Lately I have changed up my current build to position my AIO radiator higher than my pump. Originally I had 2 DVD optic drives in my case, but it's only 1 now. At the front I have 2 fans for my 240mm AIO.

Currently I'm left with 2 unused mesh see through 5.25" panels. Unfortunately my optic drive had to move all the way to the bottom of my front panel. It's not possible to fit another optic drive or fan controller, because the radiator is sticking out one inch too much.

I'm looking for a way to have more lights on the front of my case. My question is, what LEDs (perhaps RGB) can I add to the 2 empty mesh panels that I have? I want my front panel to be more flashy then just 2 LED fans.

I'm open for your suggestions. Preferably easy and on the cheap (Aliexpress, Ebay, etc). My only idea so far is to stick a LED strip to the mesh panel, but it might be ugly. Tell me your ideas.

tl:dr edition: How can I fill up my empty two 5.25" mesh with (RGB) LEDs?

5.25 is dead so there nothing... i guess there the aqua computer controller but thats not cheap.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

7 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

5.25 is dead so there nothing... i guess there the aqua computer controller but thats not cheap.

True. The Aqua is also a fan controller, so it also will have a clearance issue. I could use a HDD or SSD adapter to make use of the space, but I'm just trying to find a way to light up the empty spaces. I guess some LED strips will do maybe.