Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Release Date and Trailer

ACatWithThumbs

Naval Strike will release on March 25th for premium members and 2 weeks later for everyone else.

And here is the new trailer:

RTX2070OC 

25th of march already ? Jeez the DLC's for BF3 were correctly scheduled and now for BF4 they're just all over the place.

Edit: You gotta admit it though, it does look good.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Could they not sort all of the other shit that is wrong with BF4 before making DLC?:(

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

LOOKS AWESOME, going to have to get premium now

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

25th of march already ? Jeez the DLC's for BF3 were correctly scheduled and now for BF4 they're just all over the place.

Edit: You gotta admit it though, it does look good.

Because of delays they moved a lot of the release dates around.

Could they not sort all of the other shit that is wrong with BF4 before making DLC? :(

They tried.

Couldn't be saved, so instead they're pushing out the DLCs as fast as possible

New Leaked Picture for Navel Strike

Hidden for Spoiler Purposes.

Don't wanna upset anyone :)

BjILMQtCIAAQIE3.jpg

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Looks really awesome.  Looking forward to playing!!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Fake!!!

DICE said all work on DLC was suspended until the game was fixed.

Bah, rather than drop 4 vids in here I'm going to make a thread.

The people working on new content (maps, weapons, sounds, additional art, etc.) usually work independently from the group of people who code / take care of the core game. Unless the DLC introduces a lot of new mechanics, stopping DLC development wouldn't speed up DICE fixing the game.

Nothing to stop them from making DLC and taking the "DLC dev" team to help fix the game. This would mean that the game could be fixed quicker. I'm just saying they dont have there priorites right.

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

They tried.

Couldn't be saved, so instead they're pushing out the DLCs as fast as possible

I really do beleive that it can, they made the game and unless there are some major problems (that should never have exist at this stage) They should be able to fix it. Unless they aren't being given enough time and resources to do so in which case the whole company is as broke as the game can be.

I really do beleive that it can, they made the game and unless there are some major problems (that should never have exist at this stage) They should be able to fix it. Unless they aren't being given enough time and resources to do so in which case the whole company is as broke as the game can be.

As much as I want to see the game fixed, the bad taste left over from them never fixing BF3 just carries over and hope is lost.

Face it, they're never going to fix it, not only because they don't know how to or don't listen to the community, but because they are too arrogant.

Nothing to stop them from making DLC and taking the "DLC dev" team to help fix the game. This would mean that the game could be fixed quicker. I'm just saying they dont have there priorites right.

Or,.. the people who work in the DLC department, don't know the same things as the guys/gals in the Bug fixing department, and would not be any help, maybe more of a problem.

I know it seems unreasonable that way, but it could be the case.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

As much as I want to see the game fixed, the bad taste left over from them never fixing BF3 just carries over and hope is lost.

Face it, they're never going to fix it, not only because they don't know how to or don't listen to the community, but because they are too arrogant.

Unfortunately you are right, the name that the battlefield franchise is earning itself is not a good one.

Or,.. the people who work in the DLC department, don't know the same things as the guys/gals in the Bug fixing department, and would not be any help, maybe more of a problem.

I would like to think that most of the team working on DLC should have a similar level of knowledge to that of the "Bug fixing team" so to say DICE should be left feeling sorry for themselves.

I think a complete re-design of a lot of the game is needed before DLC lol

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I think a complete re-design of a lot of the game is needed before DLC lol

They have no choice but to release DLC even if the game is broken.

EA ordered a Battlefield game with 5 DLCs so DICE has to deliver that no matter what.

RTX2070OC 

They have no choice but to release DLC even if the game is broken.

EA ordered a Battlefield game with 5 DLCs so DICE has to deliver that no matter what.

within a one year cycle I think -_-  Yeah, I actually refunded the game because with EA at the wheel, shit gets messy.  DICE I think had a great vision that was just pushed out wayyyy to early.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Battlefield 4 is already fixed in my opinion.

And companies like EA love people like you.

but then again, you're too young to really remember a day when games didn't come out completely broken

overpriced DLC after DLC and a slip of paper for a "Manual".

but then again, you're too young to really remember a day when games didn't come out completely broken

I'm too young for w.. What the hell are you talking about

I'm too young for w.. What the hell are you talking about

Once upon a time, a long long time ago.......

- EA was the most popular publisher/developer in the world, people loved EA, people bought games because it had an EA logo on it..

- EA was run by gamers, not suits.

- Games came in boxes with 100+ page manuals, figurines, paper or cloth maps, The book if the game was based off one.  (Example: Red Baron, Falcon 4, Lord of the Rings)

there were no "Special super uber Special Edition" These things came in the normal edition.  it was standard practice.

- Games were released in working condition, it wasn't today's ship it now, fix it later....maybe.

Go on Ebay and look up games from the 80's and very early 90's. 

This is probably true. DLC team should mostly consists of level and object designers as well as visual and concepts artists. Core mechanics are here and are implemented in the engine, so there shouldn't be much programmers in DLC team.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

There's so many things wrong with your comment:

Games these days are coming out broken because of the high demand and much wider install base that they're shipping too. The high demand has often forced studios to stick to release dates and force out content that was sub par. The wider install base and a more connected population means these bugs are more apt to be heard than prior years. BF4 is in a playable state right now - I have no major qualms with the game as it stands right now and found that even some of the launch issues were blown way out of proportion. 

Also games have always had their problems upon release, you just probably don't remember them as vividly as today's issues so that point is not very valid. In terms of overpriced DLC? The amount of extra longevity you receive with the BF4 DLC is crazy. Naval Asault? An all new game mode, new vehicle, weapons and maps is actually a bargain compared to other DLC out on the market.

There's so many things wrong with your comment:

Games these days are coming out broken because of the high demand and much wider install base that they're shipping too. The high demand has often forced studios to stick to release dates and force out content that was sub par. The wider install base and a more connected population means these bugs are more apt to be heard than prior years. BF4 is in a playable state right now - I have no major qualms with the game as it stands right now and found that even some of the launch issues were blown way out of proportion. 

Also games have always had their problems upon release, you just probably don't remember them as vividly as today's issues so that point is not very valid. In terms of overpriced DLC? The amount of extra longevity you receive with the BF4 DLC is crazy. Naval Asault? An all new game mode, new vehicle, weapons and maps is actually a bargain compared to other DLC out on the market.

Nope, I remember them just fine, Day 1 patches were very very rare and we didn't have the internet, BBS's and printed magazines were how we got information.

Games came with actual manuals, goodies, maps.... there were no "Special editions" costing $90+

Compare Red Baron vs Rise of Flight.     Red Baron - Lots of planes.   Rise of Flight.  next to no planes, $8 for additional planes (Which are already in the game) and $5 for a freaking compass.

Trust me, you 25 and unders have no clue, what's going on today is just normal. you've never known anything else.

To you EA isn't a once great company gone to shit, it has always been a shitty corporate money whore, you weren't alive when it was an awesome company created by and run by gamers.