Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Release Date and Trailer

ACatWithThumbs

Nope, I remember them just fine, Day 1 patches were very very rare and we didn't have the internet, BBS's and printed magazines were how we got information.

Games came with actual manuals, goodies, maps.... there were no "Special editions" costing $90+

Compare Red Baron vs Rise of Flight.     Red Baron - Lots of planes.   Rise of Flight.  next to no planes, $8 for additional planes (Which are already in the game) and $5 for a freaking compass.

Trust me, you 25 and unders have no clue, what's going on today is just normal. you've never known anything else.

To you EA isn't a once great company gone to shit, it has always been a shitty corporate money whore, you weren't alive when it was an awesome company created by and run by gamers.

I love how you're over generalizing. I'm not even going to start to argue with you any further, clearly isn't going anywhere.

I love how you're over generalizing. I'm not even going to start to argue with you any further, clearly isn't going anywhere.

Nope, it's a fact.

You don't remember those good things because you weren't born yet.

the same way younger people roll their eyes when older people talk about days when stores didn't have cages over the windows or you could leave you bike against a tree and come back an hour later and still have it there.

To you EA and other companies like them is normal, being treated like shit by them is normal. you have no memory of anything being any different.