Respect but how?

Pelop17

Welp time to start learning how to use 3d modeling programs and adobe after effects....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You can just draw the image using characters/strings? The block characters seem to be the same, and the letters seem to randomize after a bit.

EDIT: With the things around it just draw random lines that connect to edge of the screen and then draw the word near where they connect?

Welp time to start learning how to use 3d modeling programs and adobe after effects....

You can just draw the image using characters/strings? The block characters seem to be the same, and the letters seem to randomize after a bit.

EDIT: With the things around it just draw random lines that connect to edge of the screen and then draw the word near where they connect?

Software to use to do the image like the video? moving)

ALso what about the voice?

ALso what about the voice?

The voice?.... any voice distortion/emulation program should work.... FL Studio.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You can code a program to draw it. You can use 2D animation software for it. Could probably be done with video editing software I think? 

The voice?.... any voice distortion/emulation program should work.... FL Studio.

i will try it, i want to make it just like te video or a little bit deaper1

Can i use hitfilm to make the skull just like the video?

You can code a program to draw it. You can use 2D animation software for it. Could probably be done with video editing software I think? 

How to make a programe to draw it what do you mean?

i will try it, i want to make it just like te video or a little bit deaper1

Can i use hitfilm to make the skull just like the video?

How to make a programe to draw it what do you mean?

I think you can use any software to do it as long as it lets you edit in texts and lines.... Its pretty much one of those images that are drawn with text but this one doesn't seem too complicated as there are main blocks and then letters on the edge that randomizes.

As for programming it, you would probably need to know how to draw graphics (lines and text), and probably learn some delay (or sleep) function to time when to randomize the letters and redraw it (at least that is how I would see it in Java).

This could be done in Cinema 4d and adobe after effects.

I used to do those kinda stuff like a year ago or so.

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

I think you can use any software to do it as long as it lets you edit in texts and lines.... Its pretty much one of those images that are drawn with text but this one doesn't seem too complicated as there are main blocks and then letters on the edge that randomizes.

As for programming it, you would probably need to know how to draw graphics (lines and text), and probably learn some delay (or sleep) function to time when to randomize the letters and redraw it (at least that is how I would see it in Java).

cause  will start leatning programming in summer and i need this now so i can do it! Can you recommend me a software? except from hitfilm), where i can use to what the picture shows and randomixe the letters and the stings aroung it? For the voice i will use fl studio?

You could write an algorithm for the skull.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

cause  will start leatning programming in summer and i need this now so i can do it! Can you recommend me a software? except from hitfilm), where i can use to what the picture shows and randomixe the letters and the stings aroung it? For the voice i will use fl studio?

Any audio editing program works (Audacity).

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

This could be done in Cinema 4d and adobe after effects.

I used to do those kinda stuff like a year ago or so.

also which is the most easy ? Also i need it to do more thinks

what you think about this progamme?

http://hitfilm.com/

You can make a tile-based map(2D or 1D,it's your choice really) and assume each tile an almost random character(sprite,you're going to have to draw the sprite-sheet,you'll have so much flexibility then) depending on its position.I remember doing something quite different,but it could work(I think).This is the programming way,of course.

Also,I think you can make it simply with text.

You can make a tile-based map(2D or 1D,it's your choice really) and assume each tile an almost random character(sprite,you're going to have to draw the sprite-sheet) depending on its position.I remember doing something quite different,but it could work(I think).This is the programming way,of course.

You don't really need to draw images. You can just draw characters no? Make sure you know where each character should be positioned and randomize the letters with a generator while running a thread? That is how I'm imagine it at least.

You can make a tile-based map(2D or 1D,it's your choice really) and assume each tile an almost random character(sprite,you're going to have to draw the sprite-sheet) depending on its position.I remember doing something quite different,but it could work(I think).This is the programming way,of course.

is it easy? and should you know any programming ? ( advance)

and should i get the same with adobe effects or any other one?

Is there any tutorial?

You don't really need to draw images. You can just draw characters no? Make sure you know where each character should be positioned and randomize the letters with a generator while running a thread? That is how I'm imagine it at least.

Randoms are cool :D

It would probably work,but I don't know if there's any character for those boxes.

Randoms are cool :D

It would probably work,but I don't know if there's any character for those boxes.

ia there any tutorial to think about which is does similar thinks?

how can i create the boxes and the characters randomize?

the string are just lines?

ia there any tutorial to think about which is does similar thinks?

how can i create the boxes and the characters randomize?

the string are just lines?

You need to know programming for doing it the hard way.

If you don't know that,then just use a program.It's not worth doing this with code if you don't know any.

String is some text,eg. "Hello".

If you were to make it with text,then you could simply output text into a console or a .txt file.The randomize() method would work at whatever framerate your video is supposed to be at,and then you can take screenshots of each "frame" and put them in an editing program.

Or,just do it.

You need to know programming for doing it the hard way.

If you don't know that,then just use a program.It's not worth doing this with code if you don't know any.

String is some text,eg. "Hello".

If you were to make it with text,then you could simply output text into a console or a .txt file.The randomize() method would work at whatever framerate your video is supposed to be at,and then you can take screenshots of each "frame" and put them in an editing program.

Or,just do it.

how to randomize the text? I want to make the greyboxes on the skull and put text in some places and randomize things. Lets say i want to write a text and when randomize some letters change to grey boxes and other to other letters lets say: 1g452isnfntfasn454321. I want to make the nummbers in this text black boxes for a few second and when refresh automatically the text and some numbers to be replace with other text

How?

how to randomize the text? I want to make the greyboxes on the skull and put text in some places and randomize things. Lets say i want to write a text and when randomize some letters change to grey boxes and other to other letters lets say: 1g452isnfntfasn454321. I want to make the nummbers in this text black boxes for a few second and when refresh automatically the text and some numbers to be replace with other text

How?

In what language?

what to you mean?

What programming language ? :D

What programming language ? :D

i dont know anything about programming thats why i will start in summer to learn it.

But what i want to make is :

How?

i WANT to make this look like the video can you help and tell me how?