Asus Z390-f gaming AI overclocking?

Hey, I'm kinda new to overclocking and haven't done anything except turning on the AI in the BIOS and it was running perfectly, but then I decided to update my BIOS, because last time it was updated was when I bought it (2018). When I updated it it, I turned on the AI thingy again and now it gives me a BSOD with code CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. When I reset all settings to default it boots up. I don't know why it doesn't want to run after the update... I played r6 with maxed out settings and the fps was always 175 when overclocked (I capped it), without the AI it framedrops sometimes. Any ideas what I should do? Could it be the PSU? I don't really know what I'm doing, but I just want to overclock it so it runs better. I also downloaded AISuite just in case I need it for something. 

PC SPECS: 

CPU: Intel Core i5-9600K
GPU: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2070 Super OC 8GB
PSU: CoolerMaster MasterWatt Lite 700W
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Team T-Force Delta RGB Black
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING
SSD: Adata XPG SX8200P 1TB + 2HDDs
Cooling: CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L RGB

11 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Uhh can you roll back?

unless you're buying a new CPU there's no need to update the BIOS

auto oc tools usually suck, overclocking is something that's done manually, no matter how much bullshit the manufacturers add to the setups just to kinda justify they're using more expensive 128MB chips instead of the regulars.

Also what monitor are you using? 175 frames is a pretty big number

It's not the PSU if it was working before, timeout errors usually mean either the CPU isn't getting enough voltage or the memory timings are so off the chart the OS can't load any data to the RAM without crashing

No, I'm not buying a new cpu, but probably after about a year or so, cuz it needs to be upgraded. My monitor is ASUS VG248QG 24" 165hz I just locked it 10 frames higher. And about the freezing it always happens on the windows loading sign/circle. Should I just watch some tutorials and leave this setting since its just stupid?

To sort of echo what others have said, don't use "auto overclock" features. They have no way of knowing what quality of silicon you ended up with, so the only way they can produce "stability" across a wide variety is to shove way more voltage than you need into your CPU.

Fps drops to 130 back up to 160-170 I think I should play with those settings a little. I know that's just stupid to whine about, but man I want to have more fps :D