how good are corsiar fans at cooling?

scmeckles

I am thinking about buying the 3 fan pack from corsair with icue (i guess the LEDs dont matter but they probably create some heat) to replace the fans my computer came with (cooler master fans). Are they going to be any better or should I just leave it alone?

They cool fine but there are better and cheaper fans if you don't care for lighting. Why did you want to replace your fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 1/5/2021 at 12:33 AM, WoodenMarker said:

They cool fine but there are better and cheaper fans if you don't care for lighting. Why did you want to replace your fans?

mostly the lighting since i have lighting on the inside of my case but not on the fans which looks weird to me.

On 1/6/2021 at 6:18 AM, scmeckles said:

mostly the lighting since i have lighting on the inside of my case but not on the fans which looks weird to me.

If you're mainly getting them for the aesthetic and you like the way they look, they're alright. 

Unless there's something else you're dissatisfied with regarding your current fans, don't expect the Corsair fans to be a big improvement.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.