Deciding the Next Shirt Design and Colours

Edzel Yago

298NsD7.jpg

I like this one a bit better.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I would wear either of them without the underwear. 

The heatsink with fins hands down looks better. The solid one only looks like a heatsink because we know it's a heatsink -- otherwise it's just kind of a block. Both colors look great honestly. Thanks for taking my bajankity concept and making it a work of art! :D

One more thing -- the poll options don't make that much sense to me. Swap colors represents two completely different options. 2nd option doesn't let us take the panties off the yellow heatsink and put it on the blue shirt (seems to be a popular option), third option is too vague, and good to go represents (again) two very different options. I think we should do two separate polls:

1) Favorite heatsink + text

2) Favorite shirt color

The underwear really turns me off

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I like the blue, but please get rid of the underwear.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I would personally love one with a mouse that says i'd tap that. That would be one great T-shirt.

I would personally love one with a mouse that says i'd tap that. That would be one great T-shirt.

This is also a really good idea :P

I would prefer either but without the underwear please! I go to school and wearing suggestive clothing is not allowed and I'm personally not keen on wearing anything like that either.

My question is, where 'd others? :((

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Probably the blue one... the one with underpants is just weird. 

Okay, so I decided to try a different direction with this.

56EZ3Bu.jpg

I like that but you need to change gigahertz to jigahertz

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Alright, gotta decide on something. Which one of these? I'm not sure what the colours look like in real life as these are colours just taken from the website. Just a guess, one is Royal Blue and the other is neon heather blue. Click for a larger view.

NgjPCeel.jpgOfiIz1Ol.jpgL8rhaD7l.jpg

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

Teal and yellow imo

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Uh, I would not wear that. No one is going to get the joke.

But the one who does could end up being a friend. !_!

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Definitely teal.

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

how do i explain this shirt to some on in school?

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

You would explain that you like computer hardware and a heatsink that big is worthy of mounting to your motherboard.

"It's a double entendre" and then don't explain it

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

OKAY! Email has been sent for Teal. I kind of want to buy one to see if anyone would spot me in the wild. =3

Orange/Yellow one looking sick! Can you order this t-s' from EU?

*i7 980X @4GHz + Phanteks PH-TC14CS_BK || Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC || G.SKILL Perfect Storm 6GB @1600 CL6 || HIS Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 || Silicon Power SSD V30 60GB + WD Caviar Blue 640 GB + WD Caviar Blue 320 GB || LC POWER LEGION X2 1000W 80+ Gold ||ANTEC 900*

GG

Orange/Yellow one looking sick! Can you order this t-s' from EU?

You can order T-Shirts from https://www.districtlines.com/Linus-Tech-Tips . However, since voting has come out strongly in favor of teal, that is the colour we'll be ordering.

I... want... that... orange... one... so... bad... :wub: ...

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online