Pc failing to boot into windows and safe mode

wt_dude

My pc is failing to boot even into safe mode, all rgb and fans work. Motherboard lights indicate that it fails boot then restarts and stops at DRAM so I have to manually restart. System Specs: water cooled ryzen 7 2700x not OC, GTX 1660, ASUS TUF X570-plus, AG-850 watt gold modular psu, 2X T-force ddr4 8gb 3000mz CL16 ram.

Did you make sure your ram is compatible with your motherboard?

1 minute ago, dasBaum said:

Did you make sure your ram is compatible with your motherboard?

Oh sorry I forgot to mention that my computer has been working for almost a year until now

Did you take the RAM out and try a single stick? Could be a bad module if the DRAM light is on

Work Rigs - 2015 15" MBP | 2019 15" MBP | 2021 16" M1 Max MBP | Lenovo ThinkPad T490 |

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  MSI B550 Gaming Plus  |  64GB G.SKILL 3200 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference RX 6800  |  WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe  |  Corsair RM750  |  Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  Dell S2721DGF  |

Fun Rig - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X  |  MSI B550 Tomahawk  |  32GB G.SKILL 3600 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference 6800XT  | Creative Sound Blaster Z  |  WD Black SN850 500GB NVMe  |  WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe  |  WD Blue 1TB SATA SSD  |  Corsair RM850x  |  Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  LG 27GP850  |

If you haven't already, try taking all but one stick and testing each stick individually. Tell us what happens

EDIT: sorry didn't mean to say the same thing as guy above, something something timing lol

average fl studio fan vs average cubase enjoyer

rubber dome apologist

if you are reading this you are contracted the gae

9 minutes ago, Action_Johnson said:

Did you take the RAM out and try a single stick? Could be a bad module if the DRAM light is on

One stick will do as mention before while the other will go into a boot cycle for about 2 minutes then do the same as the other. i am going to see if they work in the other slots

Moving to channel two results in what happened too the second ram stick

NEW INFO, ram is not the issue as I have tried another set of compatible ram and it has the sam problem, I am going to check the cpu if I find thermal paste

Try to clear your motherboard cmos, works most of times.

If you don't know how to do it just search your motherboard name plus clear cmos in google and you should get a link to your motherboard manufacturer site.