Need fast booting :*(

I have Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and it boots for 30 seconds... and after logging in... the apps take another 30 seconds to open up...

I have many extensions installed (12 to be precise) how can I speed up my OS?

My setup,

1.ASUS PRIME H310M-ER2.0 MotherBoard
2.Intel Core i5 - 9400F 2.9Ghz

3.16Gb DDR4 memory

4.Nvidia GT 710 2Gb 

Get a SSD. Seems like either you're using a Hard drive, or a dying SSD. You don't need to put every program on it, just have your OS and a couple common programs, and everything will load a lot faster.

What kind of drive are you booting from?

Really though it sounds like your experiencing the slowdowns that come with containerized applications, snaps and flatpaks. It's one of the many reasons I got pushed away from Ubuntu and a lot of others. Distro's like PopOS! still use Flatpak, but may be more responsive. Snaps are the slowest implementation I have come across, which add up with each snap install. Flatpaks while less responsive than native are more responsive than snaps and don't add up with each install  from my experience. Otherwise for a more native system, you could look at Manjaro.

Yeah this is absolutely, 100% a hard drive (or bad SSD) issue. Put Windows on the same computer (and drive) and you'll see the same problem. 

On an SSD Linux goes from Grub to login screen in under 5 seconds. And programs launch instantly. I've tried with Ubuntu, Manjaro, Arch (my daily driver), Mint, Deepin, MX Linux, ArcoLinux, and like 10 other distros, on like 10 different hardware configurations. On an SSD Linux is lightning fast.