Game stuttering at render on startup

I own a lenovo v130 laptop with an i3 8130u and Intel HD 620 gfx, Ive started noticing that everytime I boot up my laptop and boot up Valorant, it stutters on every single update in the game, for example, everytime i buy a new gun or reload a specific gun, theres a specific explosion or a specific flash, my game freezes for upto 4 seconds till that material/asset renders onto my ram maybe and then continues normally, this occurs ofcourse even when the enemy shoots at me for the first time or if they die, or when theres a GUI update in game. This howerver all goes away as soon as I restart the game, all files load up in an instant (i have the game running on barelt playable settings for good fps, @480p). Can anyone explain why this happens and how to fix this? and yes the CPU usage spikes up everytime theres those update stutters, but there are no spikes when i restart the game and play normally. Please help me out .

8 minutes ago, fluenx said:

I own a lenovo v130 laptop with an i3 8130u and Intel HD 620 gfx, Ive started noticing that everytime I boot up my laptop and boot up Valorant, it stutters on every single update in the game, for example, everytime i buy a new gun or reload a specific gun, theres a specific explosion or a specific flash, my game freezes for upto 4 seconds till that material/asset renders onto my ram maybe and then continues normally, this occurs ofcourse even when the enemy shoots at me for the first time or if they die, or when theres a GUI update in game. This howerver all goes away as soon as I restart the game, all files load up in an instant (i have the game running on barelt playable settings for good fps, @480p). Can anyone explain why this happens and how to fix this? and yes the CPU usage spikes up everytime theres those update stutters, but there are no spikes when i restart the game and play normally. Please help me out .

Try disabling windows system sounds. Also remove any background tools you have running. If you an Antivirus, disable it while gaming. Some anti-cheat tools can be recognized as malware and cause the AV to go off. How long did you have this problem for? How much video memory did you assign you HD 620 graphics, maybe add more? 

-> Moved to PC Gaming

How much RAM this PC has? Stuttering like that is most likely because of RAM, assinged VRAM or both. And system specs overall aren't something I would game with.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv