Cpu bottleneck at 1440p

Carz728

I have a 3060ti and an i5 8400 at 1440p. Just wondering is this a bottleneck in this game play?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12OWcR7Y8gjlbLbk85L-aarirFET0FyPk/view?usp=sharing

As you can see in the video gpu usage drops below 80 in some scenarios and cpu usage is consistent at around 95 to 100.

Thinking about upgrading to a ryzen 7 3700x

FYI - Video asks for permissions to view..
Already sounds like a CPU bottleneck though.

What game as I can't watch the video.?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

3 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Cyberpunk

4 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Video may work now too had to add permission

1 hour ago, Carz728 said:

Video may work now too had to add permission

Yeah thats a CPU bottleneck, most if not all cores are swinging 85-100% and when it spikes, your GPU usage drops.
In the Gameplay TAB, set Crowds to Medium (High adds a lot of CPU load, just like RTX does) keeping it at Medium drops CPU a little, dropping Crowds to LOW is an empty world and I recommend Medium at lowest for crowd settings.
RTX - Set Vsync to Enabled in the Games options, and Enable MAXFPS, set 45FPS if using RTX modes, possibly 40FPS (hopefully 99% of the time it stays there) for NonRTX workloads Set Vsync60, disable MaxFPS and set High/Ultra Preset <or a Mix of the Two (Medium Crowds)

Worth sussing Digital Foundry's video on Optimising Cyberpunk2077, as he USES a Percentage Gain (All GPU's value) for the setting changes.
So if its a 10% Gain, whether an RX570 or GTX1080TI, 10% is 10%. 40FPS = 44FPS (RX570) or 80FPS=88FPS (1080TI)

The MARKET area will trash most systems CPU's,.. it'll be one of the worst performing areas next to the city center.
Outskirts of the City, it holds up.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz