Full screen games only showing on the wrong display

Whenever I try to boot up rainbow 6, it only shows up on my other display. Since I am on a gaming laptop with a good internal display, I want to play on this one. Even if I window it and move it over then full-screen it. It just goes back to the other screen. Or if I do windows + shift(or control cant remember rn) + left/right, nothing happens. I see that the display adpters say that internal screen is using the integrated intel graphics and my second monitor is using my rtz 2070 but I can't figure out how to change it. I have no updates for drivers, windows, games, or even game launchers. Help please!!!

Have you tried changing the main display in settngs>system>display and selecting the main display box on the desired display?

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

4 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Have you tried changing the main display in settngs>system>display and selecting the main display box on the desired display?

Yes, unfortunately this didn't work. I also tried setting the other display as my main to see if I could trick it but it didn't work