RTX 30xx Founders Edition in Europe (fuck you Nvidia)

It has been over 2 months since Nvidia pulled the RTX 30xx FE series from their own store, and in the US they assigned BestBuy to sell them. In Europe however, we still have NO way of buying a Founders Edition card.

Nvidia still hasn't assigned a store in Europe so they could send all of their stock to the US, instead of sharing a bit to Europe. This means that to this day, even official retailers in Europe are selling RTX 30xx cards at scalping prices. Not to mention a lot of people would really like a Founders Edition because of their (in my opinion) very nice design.

Also, their statement was that they would find a solution for European customers soon (which was a lie), instead of just saying that Europeans couldn't buy FE cards (which would be bad for PR)

Nvidia just gives no fucks about ANY customers outside the US/Canada. And I'm seriously considering to just buy an AMD gpu at this point, they have been returning to normal prices in Europe, even though they launched later than Nvidia's cards!

TL;DR: Nvidia fucks Europe over, Europe says fuck you Nvidia!

Most companies just fucks europe up 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Yeah, just buy an AMD GPU. If you wait for nVidia the message you are sending is that you will still give them money even if their customer service is crap. It gives them license to continue behaving in this way.

That said, staggered releases in the US and Europe were the norm a couple of decades ago. So it's a step backwards, but nothing new. You also do not NEED a 30xx card. Just be patient.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

26 minutes ago, Romelus_Eva said:

And I'm seriously considering to just buy an AMD gpu at this point, they have already returned to normal prices in Europe, even though they launched later than Nvidia's cards!

Searching for a 6800 XT which should be available starting at 650€, I can only find prices 999€ and up... I'm not trying to defend Nvidia here, especially given their recent behavior (think Hardware Unboxed), but AMD isn't exactly doing any better.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

4 hours ago, Romelus_Eva said:

Nvidia just gives no fucks about ANY customers outside the US/Canada. And I'm seriously considering to just buy an AMD gpu at this point, they have already returned to normal prices in Europe, even though they launched later than Nvidia's cards!

I'm looking at  RX6800 in stock for 900€ and one 6800XT for 1100€ out of stock so would be really happy if you could share where those normally priced AMD GPUs are?

PC: R7 5800X, AMD RX480 4GB, 32 GB RAM, 1TB 970 EVO, 500 GB 860 EVO, 500 GB HDD, RM 750 PSU

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 510s 14":  i5 7200U, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB 860 EVO

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G

EVGA too btw... they may be available occasionally, but not really... 

In their step up program USA got hundreds already, EU like 5...

(yes im in the step up and I'm salty lol) 

Not the best impression for a first time customer tbh - especially the obligatory lack of any communication what's even going on... 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

4 hours ago, Romelus_Eva said:

And I'm seriously considering to just buy an AMD gpu at this point, they have already returned to normal prices in Europe,

Link please ?

Thanks! 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

well iun the UK you can get them from Scan via the Nvidia site

i managed to get a 3070 on launch and 3060ti in Friday

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro