SMB share issues on iPad

I have my SMB shares connected to my iPad. The shares are on an Inspiron 3521. The shares work fine until recently, when my iPad started this showing there are no items over here(My laptop's IP address is 192.168.1.6):994494301_PNGimage.thumb.png.0ad5a5d133ab3ac39d6e533b0408fd76.png

But if I access this share from another computer on my network, this works perfectly fine with no issues.

I have tried ejecting this share and then connecting to it back again but this is a really wierd problem:

As I had ejected the share, the share is not visible. When I try to connect to it again, I will go and enter my username and password and then as soon as I hit "Next", the share will somehow pop up at the bottom left and it will show me the error that there is a file which exists with the same name. And even after this if I try to connect to it, it again shows 0 items.

This is very annoying. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

Have the same issue with my iPad. If I reboot the iPad then it will connect to the share once but then not reconnect if the connection is lost until the iPad is rebooted again. iPad OS is broken IMO.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

5 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

If I reboot the iPad then it will connect to the share

Just rebooted my iPad. It again shows the same error. 

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide