Is there a quiet 10mm fan I can fit onto a 20mm 360 radiator for a custom loop into this space?

TareXmd

This is a Lian Li Mini, with a full ATX. As per GGF, there is a ~30mm clearance over the full ATX motherboard. 

Ali at Optimum Tech said that he was able to fit a top 360 over the full ATX "with some wiggle room", but he did respond on twitter that "It physically fits, but can't be installed." 

I was thinking of getting a 20mm 360 radiator, and mount 10mm fans onto it. But I can only find those obscure brand fans on Amazon with sketchy reviews. Noisy fans would defeat the purpose of watercooling. Should I just abandon it and stay with a bottom 360, side 240, rear 120 rad setup? 

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, Smackaroy said:

NF-A12X15 PWM CHROMAX  

I recommend these 

I wish I could fit those, but they're 15mm... Add the 20mm radiator and you have 35mm, which wouldn't fit in the 30mm gap.

On 12/17/2020 at 2:36 PM, TareXmd said:

I wish I could fit those, but they're 15mm... Add the 20mm radiator and you have 35mm, which wouldn't fit in the 30mm gap.

I think it would be better just to get a 280mm and use better fans it will perform better