Premiere Pro "could not find any capable video play modules" after upgrading to RX 580 4GB

As the title says, before I was using a GT 1030 and PP was working. I upgraded to RX 580 and now when launching Premiere Pro is says "Adobe Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules. Please update your video display drivers and start again.".
I did update the drivers, but they didn't solved it.
Things to mention: I have a second monitor conected to the iGPU. The main display is obviously conected to the RX 580.

I found a workaround: if I disable the integrated GPU in device manager, premiere pro launches flawlessly, but when exporting, in the Encoding Settings section, Performance is grayed out, i can't choose Software or Hardware.
if I disable the RX 580 in device manager, premiere pro still launches flawlessly, and I can choose Software encoding, but if I choose Hardware encoding, it says it isn't available or something like that.

How can I fix it? I want it to use the AMD to render, and also to work without disabling any gpu in device manager.

Did you download and run DDU to remove old Nvidia drivers?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

19 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Did you download and run DDU to remove old Nvidia drivers?

Yes, I did. Also after that, I reinstalled Windows, cause I wanted to have a clean OS, so the Nvidia drivers are gone for good.