Gigabyte VERY BAD RMA Services

xenowar666

Hi, 

Idea for a review,  I sent a 1080 Aorus Xtreme in RMA the first time in August. I lost it for an entire month and they did nothing to my broken GPU(overheat and crash whenever I put a load on it). when it came back the card was in worse shape than I sended it, the fan tray was broken and the fan was making very bad noise and still had the main issue. I paid 50$ for this shipping. 
RMA #USA-2071376
Request date: 2020/07/19 
Return date : 2020/08/21 from USA to Canada (about 1 week and half of shipping)

I re-sended it for another RMA a week after, after several weeks of waiting like 4 week and half, they finally repaired it by changing the fan tray and returning it back to me still broken with the same main issue and fan tray was doing the same thing also. I paid another 50$.
RMA #USA-2090417
Request date: 2020/09/4
Return date : 2020/09/30  from USA to Canada (about 1 week and half of shipping)

It was pretty frustrating. I sent an e-mail to the Europe team and they opened an RMA for me with again Gigabyte-USA because of my geographic position (Canada,Qc). Was very disappointing to re-send it there because i was pretty sure they will mess up again, but this time i got a pre-paid label what a amazing deal... after 3 times... I re-sended it and there... I still wait for my card to be replaced.. they proposed a 2070 Super NOT aorus very cheap model in exchange. AM VERY VERY disappointed I never saw a bad service like that. This is my horror story. I didn't use my computer with a GPU till July.... do you imagine that ? Please share that for me and all other customers who are using their poor RMA Services. 
RMA #USA-20A1012
Request Date : 2020/10/20
Return Date : ???? Still waiting. 

Please help me Share this with customer's like me.

Heh, they spent a month fixing something I could've fixed in 1 hr if they had an email to contact

I had to pay shipping and wait for a month just to get my GPU bios re-flashed (the first batch of cards were 250W, the 2nd revision was 200W or so, they sent higher tdp cards for reviews and what not, then changed the card characteristics without telling anyone, someone on the forum told me when I complained about the temps)

Their customer service is almost none existent, you just send your card in, can't even contact them thru email for my country

Edit: 2070 super windforce, by the way

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

The only manufacturer I've had a worse experience with was Asus.

My AD27QD (technically you're dealing with AORUS CS, but it's the same direction at the top) had some abnormal burn-in and artifacting/flickering in the lower left quadrant. They were quick to respond to my RMA, but it took them nearly a month to respond to my next question - I didn't have the means to safely pack and ship the monitor back to them. When I did finally receive a response, it was basically "oh well, I guess no RMA for you then" in the form of "you will need to find the means to pack and ship the monitor to us. You will be liable for any damage incurred during shipping, and your package may be denied if damage is present."

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Ca you imagine i lose my card from July to today.. 5 entire month and they've done sweet nothing.

Will never buy Gigabyte for any reason again.