Playing Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t going well for last gen console owners

Jet_ski

well, looks like they are offering refunds to last-gen console owners.

CD Projekt Red apologizes and offers to refund Cyberpunk 2077 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; last-gen consoles will still have limitations despite new incoming patches - NotebookCheck.net News

Taking to Twitter, CDPR apologized for not showing the performance of the game on last-gen consoles earlier. The company confirmed that all bugs and crashes would be fixed would be fixed in upcoming patches — the first one has already been released and another is slated to land in a week. Two large patches are being planned for January and February. However, CDPR clarified that these patches won't make the game on last-gen consoles look the same as on a high-end gaming PC or next-gen consoles but should improve the experience significantly. 

CDPR confirmed that those who aren't pleased with the experience on last-gen consoles and don't want to wait for patches can opt for a refund from the Xbox Store or PlayStation Network (PSN) if ordered a digital copy. Those who have purchased boxed versions of the game can contact the corresponding store or write to helpmerefund(at)cdprojektred.com for assistance up to December 21, 2020.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

11 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

Frankly, I don't know, I also don't know why the Witcher was popular... it looks so boring, and not impressive at all, yet it's considered "demanding". Similar goes for CP, mostly a mash of low poly textures, cringe animations, bugs everywhere and a complete "RGB" exuberance... 

Which is for now my theory, PC gamers just love the RGB, the cringe meme gameplay is just a bonus... 

1890918660_Therightwaytoridein2077_1.gif.dd5fdf2e085dd1f6d10e4ad0d8cb5e5d.gif

I can relate to that. The Witcher series is not my favorite genre but the Netflix series were done amazing!

I guess I'll still stick to my favorite game: GTA

And lol at the gif! I am a big time PC gamer myself and I fucking hate RGB. Thanks God I got the Fractal Design R4 so I can hide the hideous Gigabyte 1080Ti Aorus. This GPU was only only one left at a very reasonable price thanks to mining craze and then the bubble got boomed.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280