Ryzen 3600 Temperatures

ozzpala

My 3600 Idles from start up around 33-55 degrees when settling down im around the 33 to 45 degrees mark with it spiking to 55 degrees on occasion. Just wanting to make sure that is normal behaviour with the spiking? 

In cinebench R15 im hitting around 62 degrees after a quick run and gaming for instance in world of warcraft for an hour which isnt exactly stressing is around 53 degrees. Its been cooled with a 240mm nzxt x53 AIO cooler. Do these temperatures sound respectable?

4 minutes ago, ozzpala said:

My 3600 Idles from start up around 33-55 degrees when settling down im around the 33 to 45 degrees mark with it spiking to 55 degrees on occasion. Just wanting to make sure that is normal behaviour with the spiking? 

In cinebench R15 im hitting around 62 degrees after a quick run and gaming for instance in world of warcraft for an hour which isnt exactly stressing is around 53 degrees. Its been cooled with a 240mm nzxt x53 AIO cooler. Do these temperatures sound respectable?

yes, dangerous is about 90+ degress, this is very cool

Temps look good. Idle temps are pretty much not relevant as long as they don't sit at 90°C, but seeing how low your load temps are, you're good. Seem completely normal for an AiO cooled 3600.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just now, Mohammad Saleh said:

are you applying the thermal paste correct or is the cpu block making good contact with the cpu

wdym these are good temps

8 minutes ago, Mohammad Saleh said:

for a amd stock cooler and not a 240 mil aio

no relly good, stock could get 80 degrees, @Stahlmannwhat do you think

3 minutes ago, Ankh Tech said:

no relly good, stock could get 80 degrees, @Stahlmannwhat do you think

12 minutes ago, Mohammad Saleh said:

for a amd stock cooler and not a 240 mil aio

The temps in OP are extremely good, even for an AiO. Not even my custom water loop with 2 360mm Radiators keeps my 5600X at 50°C while gaming. Altough it is overclocked.

With a stock cooler i'd expect it to sit at 80°C or maybe even higher under full load.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.