Adding Money To Steam Through Steam Wallet Cards

CoolVengeance

I want to take advantage of the sales going on steam right now

If I buy a steam wallet card from gamestop, and add it to my account, does it just skip credit card process or what.

any help would be appreciated.

yes it will just take it from your account balance but if the game you are buying goes over your balance only then it will take money from the credit/debit card you have in your account

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Do I have to have a credit card or paypal associated with my account to buy any game?

Do I have to have a credit card or paypal associated with my account to buy any game?

Nope. It'll ask what payment method you want(it should default to your wallet, not your CC or PP).

It should be instant funds from the Steam Wallet Cards. I use them all the time.

Oh, and to redeem a Wallet code, go to Steam client, then at the top click on "Games", then click on "Activate Steam Wallet Code". Some people get confused and try to activate the code by going to "Add Game" on the bottom left, but that doesn't work.

I like how i can buy games from the steam sales from selling stream trading cards last year I made like £10 and bought 3 games i think.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500