PC case upgrade help

I'm looking to upgrade my pc case due to shitty airflow and overheating with my current one (Kolink K3 Mid Tower) --> It only supports 2 fans: 1x 92mm, 1x 120mm, which does not manage to keep GPU under 80C when running minecraft + a few background things... (the GPU isn't the greatest but case upgrade should make the temp alot better)

Any Case recommendations which would fit the following and isn't massive and has preinstalled case fans:

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H

GPU: AMD rx590

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: 2x16GB (dunno specific specs)
1x 1TB SSD

Bronze power supply of some kind (prob. standard size)

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: budget: not more then £80, country: UK

I would like the case to show off a bit (RGB Fans and light strips etc...)

7 minutes ago, astrobena said:

I'm looking to upgrade my pc case due to shitty airflow and overheating with my current one (Kolink K3 Mid Tower) --> It only supports 2 fans: 1x 92mm, 1x 120mm, which does not manage to keep GPU under 80C when running minecraft + a few background things... (the GPU isn't the greatest but case upgrade should make the temp alot better)

Any Case recommendations which would fit the following and isn't massive and has preinstalled case fans:

1x 1TB SSD

Thanks in advance!

What budget/country?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

8 minutes ago, astrobena said:

1x 1TB SSD

Thanks in advance!

Depends on your budget or color pereference. I would recommend the Fractal design meshify C black.

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R w/ Dekoni Velour as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wireless

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

What budget/country?

UK, not more then £80

4 minutes ago, astrobena said:

UK, not more then £80

Then probably the NR400 or NR600

A lot of the cheaper like name brand ones have closed off fronts, or there is a knock off meshify case

They used to be a bit cheaper I think.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/D2HRsY/cooler-master-masterbox-nr400-wodd-microatx-mid-tower-case-mcb-nr400-kg5n-s00

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/CbqhP6/cooler-master-masterbox-nr600-wo-odd-atx-mid-tower-case-mcb-nr600-kgnn-s00

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/469tt6/tecware-forge-m-atx-mini-tower-case-twca-forgem-bk

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Rosewill Cullinan. Great Tempered Glass on all sides, Mid-ATX tower with 4 preinstalled 1200MM fans and a fan controller. Great airflow and looks very nice - very easy to build in. They've several options in regards to fan colors or RGB. I've built multiple rigs with that at my shop for customers - I highly recommend. 

9 minutes ago, Cogburn said:

Rosewill Cullinan. Great Tempered Glass on all sides, Mid-ATX tower with 4 preinstalled 1200MM fans and a fan controller. Great airflow and looks very nice - very easy to build in. They've several options in regards to fan colors or RGB. I've built multiple rigs with that at my shop for customers - I highly recommend. 

Thanks alot. Do you have a link to that model by any chance that works in the UK / europe?

That Rosewill case looks to be an American only deal, only at Newegg by the looks of it.  Buying a case from the US will be expensive with import duty, VAT and the shipping costs.

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x3D |  GPU - RTX 3080 TUF OC | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570 | RAM - Patriot Viper Blackout 32GB 3200MHz | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0  Storage - 2 x 1TB SSD's & 1 500GB SSD | PSU - Seasonic Focus Gold 1000w | Display - ASUS TUF VG27WQ Curved 1440P 165Hz | Cooling - ASUS TUF LC240 AIO + 5 aRGB Fans

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x3D |  GPU - RTX 3080 TUF OC | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570 | RAM - Patriot Viper Blackout 32GB 3200MHz | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0  Storage - 2 x 1TB SSD's & 1 500GB SSD | PSU - Seasonic Focus Gold 1000w | Display - ASUS TUF VG27WQ Curved 1440P 165Hz | Cooling - ASUS TUF LC240 AIO + 5 aRGB Fans

5 minutes ago, Gazereths said:

that a different case - but I actually just built one of those this week lol, w/ 7 green ring fans I absolutely loved it. Very easy to build in as well and looks awesome with that metal grill on front - great air flow in that one too

8 hours ago, astrobena said:

what do you guys think of the CiT Raider PC Gaming Case (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07SWS8Z2B/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_QzSXFb0ZSX2VM)

vary pore air flow

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Those choked cases with tempered glass on every side are most likely just as bad as your current case.

Nr600 or 4000D airflow great choices. Phanteks p300a, p360a and p400a are nice too. Although for p300a you have to add at least one fan on front.