Gaming keyboard under 100€ (silent)

yMaths

Hello everyone ,

I have been searching for a keyboard under 100€ budget and that is silent. The best keyboard I could find is this one : HyperX Alloy Fps Rgb Kailh Speed Silver .

Is this a good keyboard ? Are there any issues wth this keyboard ?

Thanks you !

2 hours ago, yMaths said:

Hello everyone ,

I have been searching for a keyboard under 100€ budget and that is silent. The best keyboard I could find is this one : HyperX Alloy Fps Rgb Kailh Speed Silver .

Is this a good keyboard ? Are there any issues wth this keyboard ?

Thanks you !

Where are you from?
And what type of switch do you prefer? Linear or tactile?
For the keyboard in question, yes its a good keeb imo, its one of the better boards from "gaming" brands. Although the Kailh Speed switch serires has really low actuation point, so you might find out that the switches are too sensitive for your fingers.

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D 

31 minutes ago, ProBottler said:

Where are you from?
And what type of switch do you prefer? Linear or tactile?
For the keyboard in question, yes its a good keeb imo, its one of the better boards from "gaming" brands. Although the Kailh Speed switch serires has really low actuation point, so you might find out that the switches are too sensitive for your fingers.

Im from Portugal . I dont prefer any type of switch , I just want one that is silent and its good for gaming. About the sensitive thing , is it really that different ?

7 minutes ago, yMaths said:

Im from Portugal . I dont prefer any type of switch , I just want one that is silent and its good for gaming. About the sensitive thing , is it really that different ?

It can be noticeable if you are used to smashing on your previous keyboard. And it might be a problem when you are typing

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D 

sensitive and high actuation point switches aka "gaming" speed switches can introduce a lot of undesired keypress just with resting your fingers on them either while gaming or typing ... specially linear ones ... for me even the gateron yellow does that and they are quite normal linear with 2mm actuation point and kind of stronger spring than most gaming switches.  If you are the kind that barely touch the key when gaming or typing then gaming speed switches will suit you well ... but if you want them cause it's gaming and it will be faster and give you an edge then just don't ... it won't make much difference except in hardcore testing with precise equipment ... a good mouse will have more impact than a gaming focused keyboard. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD