ROG Rig Reboot

already exist, like 42069 times over

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

This year's RRReboot have passed, they'll announce next year when it's available to participate, if they're doing it next year

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

7 minutes ago, Random LTT Fan said:

Can I submit an entry in this forum? Or is there a special place?

Entries for the competition closed months ago and the winners of the competition have already been chosen.

20 hours ago, Moonzy said:

This year's RRReboot have passed, they'll announce next year when it's available to participate, if they're doing it next year

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

*** Thread locked ***

Please follow LMG social media for any announcements for next years competition. You can read this years announcement and Top15 discussion from threads below:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv