What YouTuber Has More Employees Than Linus?

Orangeator
Go to solution Solved by Amias,

How are people struggling to see what OP is asking?

LTT is a youtube dependent company. It wouldn't exist without youtube, arguably it's grown its revenue streams outside of just youtube ad revenue, however lose youtube and it face some serious problems.

The largest youtubers, say T-Series, are not dependent on youtube, they are a record company. Pewdiepie is a pretty minimal streamer (maybe a few 'employees' that edit his videos).  

Cocomelon is pretty big, and arguably a youtube dependent company. But they're reported only 20 employees.

God knows how many retards in 5-Minute Crafts are employed there.

LTT could very well be one of the biggest youtube dependent companies out there.

7 hours ago, Orangeator said:

The only reason I did not state the purpose of the question was because I feared people doing exactly what ended up happening here. Arguing with the reasoning or premise of the question. 

I think more people would be likely to understand the premise of the question if you said it upfront -- it certainly helps me understand a bit better where you're coming from.

Yeah even the low level YouTubers that look like they're always solo really usually have a staff of 20-30. Camera, lighting, grips, script writers, rose water misters, makeup lead, makeup 1st assist, chef, snack boy.  Love the snack boys; they feed you grapes with their... never mind.  I mean you really don't think all those 'Vloggers' just wake up looking like that do you?  "Oh here's a random video of me I just woke up..."    no... it has been planned for a week.  you got up 3 hours ago for makeup.  They tried on 3 different bed spreads.  They put salad dressing on your chest to make it shinny.  

It's a sick sad world.