What do you guys thing about Star Citizen.

What does everyone thing about star citizen. Any care to share their performance in game "im yet to buy it".

I very much like it, BUT it is very much an alpha. Server crashes (called a 30K due to it being Error Code 30000) are still pretty common, there's a lot of bugs, and performance is mostly server and CPU dependent. It does also eat RAM like a motherfucker, it'll usually stick around 7-8GB RAM (for itself, not including whatever else is running on your computer), but I've seen it run up to 17-18GB on my PC. You also need an SSD if you want anything approaching a reasonable load time.

If you don't mind the bugs/missing features and are fine with low fps (I play at a rock solid 38fps most of the time and it's honestly fine), it's got the best spaceship-ing that I've ever experienced and looks gorgeous to boot. Also due to constantly being in development, if you do get tired of it you can just drop the game and then pick it up again when they bring in something that interests you (I picked it up in 2018 or so, dropped it for a couple years, picked it back up again a month or two ago).

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

I've only played elite dangerous and from what I've heard and played, I would buy elite dangerous as Star Citizen might never even get into beta

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I'm excited for when it comes out but I'm not going to buy it until it becomes what it sets out to be. Min specs will probably be rtx 4000 series though at that point haha

its a scam. its been in "alpha" for years. it has stolen over 300 Million dollars from customers and delivered very little in terms of a game. if you cant complete a game with 300 million then i call it a scam.