Computer Poll For School

SpotMan

Hey all, Spot here. I'm new to the LTT fourms but I felt like this was the best place to post this. I have to do a statistics project in my class and I desided to do it on computers. It's only 10 questions and you don't have to put in any information. I would be thankful if you spared a bit of your time to fill out this survey. 

Thanks, 

SpotMan

https://forms.gle/srLtthBXLHD1ug1q9

If you can't fill it out exactly, please don't worry! I had to simplfy it some so my teacher could understand. Answer it the best you can!

I filled it out but I had to bend the truth a bit. 

For example I have both a laptop and a desktop but I was only allowed to pick one. So I picked desktop since that's what I use the most. 

Then I had to choose between gaming and work when I usually do a mix of both. I picked work because I do that the most. 

Hope that's fine. 

FIlled it out! I also had to choose the 'best' option in some instances.

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

Don't worry, it's fine. This isn't being graded for accuracy and I needed to make it a bit simpler for my teacher to understand half what I was saying. Thank you for taking the survey!

Done. Some of your questions could be changed a bit, but hopefully my answers help.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Some of us have multiple computers, so it should be changed to desktop+ prebuilt, desktop + self assembled, laptop + prebuilt and laptop + self.assembled and allow multiple answers

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

5 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

Some of us have multiple computers, so it should be changed to desktop+ prebuilt, desktop + self assembled, laptop + prebuilt and laptop + self.assembled and allow multiple answers

6 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Done. Some of your questions could be changed a bit, but hopefully my answers help.

Thank you both for answering the survey, I'm sorry my survey isn't the best but i'm trying my best to simplfy it for my less techy teacher. I'll see if I can chage the questions a bit, I'll have to get his approval first

1 minute ago, SpotMan said:

Thank you both for answering the survey, I'm sorry my survey isn't the best but i'm trying my best to simplfy it for my less techy teacher. I'll see if I can chage the questions a bit, I'll have to get his approval first

If your teacher thinks those questions are sufficient then it's fine, leave it the way it is.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Typical on this nerd platform. 😛

Screenshot_23.png

19 minutes ago, SpotMan said:

The test itself looks pretty nice, and works very smooth. Results also look nice. (I do have auto dark background on so colors might be different on my screenshot).

Hope the answers stay a bit nice and that you get a good grade for it. :)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

-> Moved to Off Topic

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv