New laptop purchase help. I am still hesitant because this is all the money I have and I need your help.

Budget (including currency):  My budget is around 7060TL(Turkish Lira) which translates to around $900, but here prices are sky high so the configuration I mentioned is about $960. Is it worth it?

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly CoD Warzone, CoD Cold War, GTAV, Minecraft, DMC and there are a couple more games I wanna play like Raft, Rust, FH, NFS and so on. It will be used for gaming a lot, I'm a college student so it will be used for online learning and MS Office as well as maybe making a few YouTube videos here and there, but it's nothing serious.

Other details:  So, my current laptop broke at the same time as my PS4 (It's really bad luck), the laptop I had was a Lenovo B590 that I had purchased way back in 2013 with a Core i3 3rd gen mobile CPU, clocked at 2.5GHz with no boost clock and only 2 cores with hyperthreading, 4GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM and a GeForce 610m. It's really bad for 2020 and it was slow even for office work and watching YouTube. 

The laptop I'm upgrading to is a Monster Brand laptop, it's a Turkish brand I believe (I'm not Turkish, but I live here because college is way cheaper than my home country and I've never heard of the brand before coming here.). It has an Intel Core i5 10300H 4 core/8 thread CPU clocked at 2.5GHz with a 4.5GHz boost clock, a GTX 1650 2020 GDDR6 Edition, 8GB of DDR4 2660MHz RAM, a 1080p 120Hz IPS display and a single 250GB M.2 SSD, but I do have a hard drive I will use for games, so this drive will be for Windows and the essentials. This is the best deal I could find here in Turkey right now and I absolutely need a new laptop because I am stuck with my phone or using my brother's laptop to do my reports for college when he isn't using it. I just need help with the purchase, is that i5 CPU a good pair with the 1650? I could bet it is, but also I am not familiar with mobile CPUs and so I don't know if I go with the i5 or an AMD 3550H. I'm sorry if this thread is all over the place. 

11 minutes ago, SweetSurrenderD said:

Budget (including currency):  My budget is around 7060TL(Turkish Lira) which translates to around $900, but here prices are sky high so the configuration I mentioned is about $960. Is it worth it?

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly CoD Warzone, CoD Cold War, GTAV, Minecraft, DMC and there are a couple more games I wanna play like Raft, Rust, FH, NFS and so on. It will be used for gaming a lot, I'm a college student so it will be used for online learning and MS Office as well as maybe making a few YouTube videos here and there, but it's nothing serious.

Other details:  So, my current laptop broke at the same time as my PS4 (It's really bad luck), the laptop I had was a Lenovo B590 that I had purchased way back in 2013 with a Core i3 3rd gen mobile CPU, clocked at 2.5GHz with no boost clock and only 2 cores with hyperthreading, 4GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM and a GeForce 610m. It's really bad for 2020 and it was slow even for office work and watching YouTube. 

The laptop I'm upgrading to is a Monster Brand laptop, it's a Turkish brand I believe (I'm not Turkish, but I live here because college is way cheaper than my home country and I've never heard of the brand before coming here.). It has an Intel Core i5 10300H 4 core/8 thread CPU clocked at 2.5GHz with a 4.5GHz boost clock, a GTX 1650 2020 GDDR6 Edition, 8GB of DDR4 2660MHz RAM, a 1080p 120Hz IPS display and a single 250GB M.2 SSD, but I do have a hard drive I will use for games, so this drive will be for Windows and the essentials. This is the best deal I could find here in Turkey right now and I absolutely need a new laptop because I am stuck with my phone or using my brother's laptop to do my reports for college when he isn't using it. I just need help with the purchase, is that i5 CPU a good pair with the 1650? I could bet it is, but also I am not familiar with mobile CPUs and so I don't know if I go with the i5 or an AMD 3550H. I'm sorry if this thread is all over the place. 

Hi. I think if we assume if it runs those games at reasonable levels then the rest of the stuff should be a given. Maybe not all at the same time but certainly not a problem when doing things individually.

I would guess that with some lower graphics settings you should be able to hit 60FPS with that machine although the big problem with laptops is always upgradability. At least with a desktop you can change parts easily in future but with laptop you'll be limited.

You really need the laptop so if I were you I would consider 2 options:
1: Buy an older, used laptop with higher spec

2: Buy the cheapest POS laptop you can find that will enable you to do your college work and use the rest of your money to save up for a gaming rig.

1 minute ago, Shabba said:

Hi. I think if we assume if it runs those games at reasonable levels then the rest of the stuff should be a given. Maybe not all at the same time but certainly not a problem when doing things individually.

I would guess that with some lower graphics settings you should be able to hit 60FPS with that machine although the big problem with laptops is always upgradability. At least with a desktop you can change parts easily in future but with laptop you'll be limited.

You really need the laptop so if I were you I would consider 2 options:
1: Buy an older, used laptop with higher spec

2: Buy the cheapest POS laptop you can find that will enable you to do your college work and use the rest of your money to save up for a gaming rig.

Thank you for the answer, the reason I'm not buying used is because they're not much cheaper like you would expect and people here are selling the same specs for even more expensive than new, since this laptop is on sale and it used to be more expensive so sadly this is all I can get used or new. 
About building a PC, I cannot do that sadly, because I would be moving a lot year in and year out, so it's not an option. 
It does run the games I want at decent framerates, all above 60fps so I'm guessing I just go for it now? Would you say the i5 is better or the AMD 3550H? I don't know the mobile CPUs so I'm not sure but it seems like the i5 is better performing on Cinebench, so should I just go by that?

2 minutes ago, SweetSurrenderD said:

Thank you for the answer, the reason I'm not buying used is because they're not much cheaper like you would expect and people here are selling the same specs for even more expensive than new, since this laptop is on sale and it used to be more expensive so sadly this is all I can get used or new. 
About building a PC, I cannot do that sadly, because I would be moving a lot year in and year out, so it's not an option. 
It does run the games I want at decent framerates, all above 60fps so I'm guessing I just go for it now? Would you say the i5 is better or the AMD 3550H? I don't know the mobile CPUs so I'm not sure but it seems like the i5 is better performing on Cinebench, so should I just go by that?

I wouldn't go off a single synthetic bench, I'd look at gaming tests.

I do own a laptop with the i5 10300H in it and i have used a laptop with the ryzen 5 in it and I would personally go for the i5 10300H
I think it'll perform better across all your usage including games

2 minutes ago, Shabba said:

I wouldn't go off a single synthetic bench, I'd look at gaming tests.

I do own a laptop with the i5 10300H in it and i have used a laptop with the ryzen 5 in it and I would personally go for the i5 10300H
I think it'll perform better across all your usage including games

Okay. Thank you for the help! I think I will check some more AMD 3550H and i5 10300H benchmarks and go for the purchase. Your i5 10300H is not giving you any issues right? And temps are not too high?

42 minutes ago, SweetSurrenderD said:

Okay. Thank you for the help! I think I will check some more AMD 3550H and i5 10300H benchmarks and go for the purchase. Your i5 10300H is not giving you any issues right? And temps are not too high?

No, well it's not a gaming laptop, it's used for school work etc. Also I just checked and it's actually a 1035G1 which is not as good as the 10300H

Haven't had any issues though

10 minutes ago, Shabba said:

No, well it's not a gaming laptop, it's used for school work etc. Also I just checked and it's actually a 1035G1 which is not as good as the 10300H

Haven't had any issues though

Great, thank you for all the help!