RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Underpreforming?

I own an xc3 ultra 3080 and I was watching the 3060 ti review video today, and noticed that when showing the average frame rate on CS:GO with a 3080 was 650 at 1440p max settings. I play 1080p max settings and am getting around an average of 390 fps. This isn't the only game that I have noticed an underwhelming framerate in. All of my drivers from Nvidia are up to date, and I also have Evga's Precision X1 program running.

My current pc specs are as follows:

I7-10700k

XC3 Ultra 3080

Geil Evo 16gb 3600

MSI Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi

NZXT C850

If anyone has any insight to what might be holding the card back, please let me know. Thank you!

The review you saw was a offline bot match, your fps is correct for online match 

I also tested my frame rates in an offline map, no bots, dust 2, and got about 405 frames. No real noticeable difference other than that.

33 minutes ago, polaebur said:

I also tested my frame rates in an offline map, no bots, dust 2, and got about 405 frames. No real noticeable difference other than that.

Try running a 3dmark and see how it scores or maybe this it can show you how your card is performing compared to other users. 

https://www.userbenchmark.com/