Dell UltraSharp U2312HM or Acer H236HL

PcWindowsGeek1

U2312HM gets my vote, I've had my two for just over a year now and they are fantastic.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

1AuSilL.gif

i always use asus monitors like this

if you can get this then you are in heaven

Manners Maketh Man

U2312HM gets my vote, I've had my two for just over a year now and they are fantastic.

I have one and its wonderful. I think its something like 95-96% RGB..

1AuSilL.gif

i always use asus monitors like this

if you can get this then you are in heaven

Benq is not even IPS.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

ive herd quite a few complaints about the dell with it having bad backlight bleeding or yellow or green spots in the corners which kinda turns me off it ive never heard of anyone having a problem with the acer but it doesnt have vesa mounts or adjustable stand and its got a glossy screen so its really up to you i personally would probably get the acer just because i dont think ive heard any bad experiences with it.

ive herd quite a few complaints about the dell with it having bad backlight bleeding or yellow or green spots in the corners which kinda turns me off it ive never heard of anyone having a problem with the acer but it doesnt have vesa mounts or adjustable stand and its got a glossy screen so its really up to you i personally would probably get the acer just because i dont think ive heard any bad experiences with it.

I have the Dell U2313HM and I've had no problems with it. It's a really great monitor with awesome colour reproduction for gaming or editing work.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

i really love my U2312HM 

its a great monitor

I have the Dell U2313HM and I've had no problems with it. It's a really great monitor with awesome colour reproduction for gaming or editing work.

i know alot of people like them but ive heard a tone of complaints about it and them sending them back and getting a new one with the same problem i looked into this as i was going to buy 2 of them like a year ago.

i know alot of people like them but ive heard a tone of complaints about it and them sending them back and getting a new one with the same problem i looked into this as i was going to buy 2 of them like a year ago.

I guess then it comes down to whether the customer service is good enough in a given country for it to be worth taking the risk.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I guess then it comes down to whether the customer service is good enough in a given country for it to be worth taking the risk.

i have no idea what country im guessing it was America could be all over the world tho i was just looking at reviews online....

i have no idea what country im guessing it was America could be all over the world tho i was just looking at reviews online....

You have to remember that those who've had problems are usually the people that make the most noise.

You have to remember that those who've had problems are usually the people that make the most noise.

i know it was getting recommended by alot of people but i saw alot of negative and i was shocked to see it because everyone i had asked said its one of the best there was also problems with different revisions i cant really remember details but i heard they had fixed them and i heard they i hadnt i suppose its a pretty popular monitor which means more people could get a bad product just like ocz ssds they were good ssds but everyone thought they were the worst because they had more failures then anyone else well ofcourse they are if there selling the most so im not saying dell is bad or thats a bad monitor like i really want there new 24" 4k monitor and i was really surprised to see the u2312hm to get as many negatives as it did but im sure its a great monitor just like alot of other people told me it was i came down to the decision to buy 2 despite all the reviews but i ended up just waiting for 4k.

It all comes down to what you want. For me dell is a very reliable manufacturer. If you are afraid or scared that you might get a defected one might as well get the acer one. 

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB