Iphone

Do something

I mean she sounds satisfied with her 6s so unless it's basically just broken or something she is probably just gonna wait forever. If you wanna gift her something get her a 12 that is as close to the size of her now 6s and well don't go overboard with the specs of it as she sounds happy with the 6s and it's specs. With the money saved get her something else nice or do a fun corona safe activity with it.

1 minute ago, Do something said:

Well she shattered he screen it is water damaged so not a long battery life and to be honest the phone has to be plugged in to work so she is always carrying a power bank with her and when she drops her phone the power bank goes down with it and sometimes smashes on to the phone

Well then still same advice get her a nice new phone but don't go overboard. Try to gather what she would like in a new phone (part from the obvious non broken state stuff :p) and get one along those lines

2 minutes ago, Do something said:

Well she shattered he screen it is water damaged so not a long battery life and to be honest the phone has to be plugged in to work so she is always carrying a power bank with her and when she drops her phone the power bank goes down with it and sometimes smashes on to the phone

yeah, my 6s has trash battery life, get her a 12 pro max, she'll be very happy

1 minute ago, Do something said:

I’m going to propose tomorrow and get her a iphone 12 mini unlocked 128gb I told her we are going on a walk in the park but my family will already be there and I’m gonna give her the ring and propose and give her the phone

Sounds lovely and good luck with the proposal!

11 hours ago, Do something said:
11 hours ago, jaslion said:

I mean she sounds satisfied with her 6s so unless it's basically just broken or something she is probably just gonna wait forever. If you wanna gift her something get her a 12 that is as close to the size of her now 6s and well don't go overboard with the specs of it as she sounds happy with the 6s and it's specs. With the money saved get her something else nice or do a fun corona safe activity with it.

I’m going to propose tomorrow and get her a iphone 12 mini unlocked 128gb I told her we are going on a walk in the park but my family will already be there and I’m gonna give her the ring and propose and give her the phone

Best of luck with the proposal. You won't go wrong with the 12 Mini. I went from the SE 2020 to the 12 Mini and love it. If she was really dedicated to having a home button and fingerprint reader, the SE 2020 is a good choice but battery life is disappointing. The 12 Mini so far is a solid choice.  It's smaller than the SE 2020 but has a larger screen due to not having a home button and bezels.  

21 hours ago, Do something said:

What are your ideas on iphone se 2020 for my girlfriend with an iPhone 6s she needs a new phone I am thinking of being very nice and getting the 512gb iphone 12 pro max as a gift she has been needing a new one but she has been very patient and when I say you should get a new phone she is always like no worries I can buy it soon and she has not bought one thinking of giving the phone to her when I propose soon

Why the most expensive version of the phone? I have a 256GB 11 Pro and even being stupid by keeping all my photos on my device and having 66GB of music and 36GB of photos on the phone plus movies I still have 100GB left. Also the size difference between the phones is massive maybe get a 12 or 12 Pro to keep the same size~.

Also why not just give the phone for Christmas, giving a ring and a phone kinda just seems odd.  

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?