:/ I deleted my operating system

I have a corrupted hard drive and was attempting to reinstall windows 10 64bit and it didn't work at all until I booted from the usb, so I finally booted from the usb and I started doing the install I deleted all my partitions and thought I was done. It got to 17% completion and then it just said cannot complete install and quote unquote "anything you have done will not be saved" 

I restart thinking u know what I can handle the crashes every 10 minutes, and then this happened (picture below). So I disconnected the usb Ctrl alt del and the thing said no operating system again. 

I don't have enough money to get a new hard drive right now but I literally can't download windows to the hard drive it's corrupted and it's not getting past 1% on the download anymore. 

I'm not 100% sure how I corrupted my hard drive but I know it was around the time I was playing 3 games and downloading a lot of stuff like 4gb downloads from chrome and extracts to folders to play other games, idk how to turn overclock off and stuff I'm not that smart

784C4C81-449D-4DB4-8C58-E63A11CF0825.png

You're kind of stuck in a catch22 my friend.

Your harddrive is corrupt and therefore cannot be used to install windows, as the installation tells you.

You need a new harddrive to get windows working again.

12 minutes ago, Tyronez said:

It got to 17% completion and then it just said cannot complete install and quote unquote "anything you have done will not be saved"

I don't think the drive is "corrupted" per se. This sounds like the drive has bad sectors.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

I don't think the drive is "corrupted" per se. This sounds like the drive has bad sectors.

How would I be able to fix that, also some information to know I recently took apart my pc and put it back together bc of dust. Everything seemed normal but it obviously wasn't (everything was in the right place, and someone from Microsoft support had the same problem once)

5 minutes ago, Tyronez said:

How would I be able to fix that

You don't. You replace the HDD with a new one.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

7 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

You don't. You replace the HDD with a new one.

Time to get a 100 Gb hard drive 

I think it had already had too many bad sectors. That's usually triggers windows recovery thingy and caused it to wont boot properly. Although these drives can still be used as data storage though. But I wouldn't trusted that much.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

3 minutes ago, Tyronez said:

Time to get a 100 Gb hard drive 

100GB??? what is your old drive capacity???

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

6 minutes ago, PiberiusWilde said:

100GB??? what is your old drive capacity???

1 tb but I just want to sleep on this 

Just now, Tyronez said:

1 tb but I just want to sleep on this 

Okay that's makes more sense. What do you mean by "want to sleep on this"