M1 macbook air any guesses on how the high temps will effect longevity of the device?

So I was watching the video linked below and it shows that the temps on the macbook air m1 does sadly still get insanely hot (atleast imo?) on the cpu under sustained load. This is while honestly understandable is still worrying to me since I do plan to get a macbook air m1 and really don't want to spend 300$ more for the pro (es since the thermal throttling cutting performance doesn't bother me). That being said what are your guys opinions do you think reaching these high temps every few days will (I honestly don't use any device incredibly hard) will drastically shorten the life? Has anyone seen any information regarding "safe" temps such as with Intel and AMD cpus? I've seen many 5-7 year old macs used by content creators that hit the same temps and were sustained very often during its life time and yet those devices still work (aka its not getting hot enough to kill the chip just to shorten its life). I do plan to get it right before summer (college laptop) so regardless ill be aware to immediate issues but I still am curious on what you guys think.

Here is the thing, its apples first chip design running at higher tdps. Its too early to predict anything. I wouldnt lose my sleep over temperatures. I personally do not care about chip temperatures at all unless its throttling, never have and I never killed a chip due to "temperature".

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

If you really have sustained load most of the time, you shouldn't get the Air anyway.
For anything else, there is no problem.

It's extremely difficult to damage your CPU, and i dare to say: A CPU is the most durable piece in a Computer, it's "lifespan" takes almost no hit at all.

Don't forget, just because 90°C is bad for humans, it's no problem for CPUs.

High temperatures is not a problem for any electronics as long as you are within specification. 

Thermal cycling is what breaks electronics because it causes physical stresses in the material when the temperature changes (and the changes are never uniform). Usually it manifests in cracked soldering etc.

In general it's better for electronics to stay at a constant high temperature (as long as it is within specification) than to jojo up and down in temperature. 

Still better thermals than Intel lol

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview