Looking for a Mouse Like the Corsair Sabre RGB

PlayStation 2

Just what the title says. I want a mouse that feels similar to the Corsair Sabre RGB. I'd just get another one, but they don't make those anymore. I swore by them because they fit my hand really nicely, but the last time I saw one was in late 2019. 

Any ideas on a mouse that allows for me to grip it like the Sabre RGB? It doesn't have to be an RGB mouse, but I'd like to spend $60USD or less. I'm fine with links to more expensive mice, though, just as a consideration factor.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I mostly know Logitech mice so I might be wrong, but iirc the Sabre is similar to the M65, and the Nightsword is an updated M65, or at least has a similar shape.

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Nightsword-Performance-Tunable-Backlit/dp/B07QX9C9WH/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=corsair+m65&qid=1606679048&sr=8-1

The Ironclaw also seems to be a similar size, shape, and price.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

8 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I mostly know Logitech mice so I might be wrong, but iirc the Sabre is similar to the M65, and the Nightsword is an updated M65, or at least has a similar shape.

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Nightsword-Performance-Tunable-Backlit/dp/B07QX9C9WH/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=corsair+m65&qid=1606679048&sr=8-1

The Ironclaw also seems to be a similar size, shape, and price.

I was at Best Buy a couple of weeks ago and actually spotted the Nightsword. I kinda liked the way it felt, but ultimately, I don't need the extra buttons that has that the Sabre doesn't. 

Still, thanks for the pointer. I might just settle and yoink one of those in the coming weeks.

See if Best Buy has a demo of the G602, it's wireless so I dunno if that's something you might want but I have one and I like it.

I had an M65 and it was so-so, the scroll wheel broke on mine lol

Edited by pinksnowbirdie
I don't think there's a M602 mouse from Logitech lol

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

See if Best Buy has a demo of the G602, it's wireless so I dunno if that's something you might want but I have one and I like it.

I had an M65 and it was so-so, the scroll wheel broke on mine lol

They had a G502, from what I remember. Don't particularly remember how it feels, though.

Edited by handymanshandle
mmm letters and grammar