What Breed of dog...

Samuroot1987

Should I get? I've got a Black Lab Border Collie, but he's a handful. I dont get out alot and am home after about 3ish Pacific time. With energy I want to be able to take the dog on a walk and the dog to be pretty well tired out for the night/day. Smaller size. :)

Thanks,

Samuroot1987

Buy all the planes! Im also bad at quoting!

Miniature Schnauzer or Toy poodle.

Edit: forgot miniature dachshund or u could always get a pomsky which is a Pomeranian cross husky they seriously just look like mini huskys and they stay that size its awesome.

I love my Kangal <3  I mean he is rather huge... But so cute and gentle <3

Shiba Inu's are really cute and cheeky. Also hey don't grow that big, not like king Charles small and not German Sheppard big, but a bit bigger than a Corgi. Hard to describe the size :P

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Coton de Tulear?

They're pretty damn cute. 

(this is my dog Bandit)

c3pzoo9.jpg

0wRbEwJ.jpg

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Coton de Tulear?

They're pretty damn cute. 

(this is my dog Bandit)

c3pzoo9.jpg

0wRbEwJ.jpg

That random smiley thing in the second picture to the far right :o (Looks like a brown paper bag ;D)

What you really want is a jack russell terrier.

CPU: 4770k @ 4.6 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G-Skill Trident X 16GB @ 1866 COOLER: EK Custom Loop (Supremacy/780 Block/360mm/280mm/MCP35X/Bitspower Res) GPU: Galaxy GTX 780 HOF @1425  STORAGE: 120GB/240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 2TB WD Black, 3TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: EVGA Supenova 1000G2 Case: Corsair 750D with 140mm Akasa Vipers MONITOR: Asus VG248QE

• 2 weeks later...

Shiba Inu's are really cute and cheeky. Also hey don't grow that big, not like king Charles small and not German Sheppard big, but a bit bigger than a Corgi. Hard to describe the size :P

Then I could ,ake a new Doge meme! :P

Buy all the planes! Im also bad at quoting!