Rx 6800 software?

EdMetal
I'm tinkering with the built in monitoring software from amd, because I would like to switch from using afterburner to use this one.
I got problems though.
1: adrenalin doesn't show me the cpu usage, it always stays at 0%
2: I set a custom profile for my gpu, but I need to load it everytime I turn on the pc. Isn't there a way to make it load automatically?
3: Is there a way to show cpu temps, not only gpu?

I had the same issues your having now but with a 5700xt. I couldn’t get the profile to load every time I turned on the pc. I eventually gave up and went back to nvidia 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

8 hours ago, EdMetal said:

2: I set a custom profile for my gpu, but I need to load it everytime I turn on the pc. Isn't there a way to make it load automatically?

Auto load can be forced by going to %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and adding a shortcut, check the programs settings (if not done so already) and check Task Managers startup tab first.

As for CPU temps/usage it looks like AMD loves breaking it... They "should" fix it in the next update and when it is fixed I wouldn't bother updating it afterwards unless absolutely need too.

https://community.amd.com/t5/graphics/cpu-usage-not-showing-from-radeon-overlay/td-p/98983

AMD is starting to make good products again, but they clearly still have no clue on how to program...

2 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

Auto load can be forced by going to %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and adding a shortcut, check the programs settings (if not done so already) and check Task Managers startup tab first.

As for CPU temps/usage it looks like AMD loves breaking it... They "should" fix it in the next update and when it is fixed I wouldn't bother updating it afterwards unless absolutely need too.

https://community.amd.com/t5/graphics/cpu-usage-not-showing-from-radeon-overlay/td-p/98983

AMD is starting to make good products again, but they clearly still have no clue on how to program...

Thanks a lot man!