Should I buy the Synology here?

Thready

This is from ebay. I don't know much about NASes except I have a DS 112j that is on its last leg and I need something that I can run raid 1 and has a quad core cpu because I plan on uploading 1TB of photography and my DS112j would take too long with its old cpu. It's going to be for archiving documents, photos, and a media center through my Roku. This is only $180 and the seller seems legit. It's a 2016 model. The 2020 model is $400 and I don't want to spend that much on this. I am buying 2 2TB WD Reds.

Are there any red flags I need to know about?

Screenshot_20201126-160800_eBay.jpg

Photographer, future counselor, computer teacher.

3600X and RTX 2070 with too many storage drives to count. 

Where is "here"?

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Just now, Jumballi said:

Where is "here"?

The photo I showed 

Just now, Thready said:

The photo I showed 

Faced_products_on_a_supermarket_shelf.JP

And this is where I buy my computers and parts, now do you know which store this is without me telling you?

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

2 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

Faced_products_on_a_supermarket_shelf.JP

And this is where I buy my computers and parts, now do you know which store this is without me telling you?

Sorry man I didn't know what you were talking about. It's from ebay. I forgot to mention ebay in the post.

8 minutes ago, Thready said:

This is from ebay. I don't know much about NASes except I have a DS 112j that is on its last leg and I need something that I can run raid 1 and has a quad core cpu because I plan on uploading 1TB of photography and my DS112j would take too long with its old cpu. It's going to be for archiving documents, photos, and a media center through my Roku. This is only $180 and the seller seems legit. It's a 2016 model. The 2020 model is $400 and I don't want to spend that much on this. I am buying 2 2TB WD Reds.

Are there any red flags I need to know about?

Screenshot_20201126-160800_eBay.jpg

what website is it