New current PC build suggestions (New to PC Building)

HI! I'm new to the LTT forums.

I've been watching LTT for about a year now and I enjoy the content. It inspired me to build a new PC even though I've never built one before. I currently own a DELL XPS model from 2016 that I used to get me through college and its served me well for my creative work for about 3 years while I was studying visual communication design. I wanted to upgrade to something that could handle both gaming (like flight sims and some other AAA titles) and creative work (PS and Video editing). My base budget is $1,500 USD ( I can go a little higher if need be). 

I did research and already purchased my CPU, GPU, and RAM. Here's what I have on hand:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x 

GPU: MSi Ventus 3x GeForce 3070 8GB GDDR6 256-bit

RAM: Owl memory series x2 OLOy 32GB (16GB*2) 3600MHz 288-pin DDR4 SDRAM Note: this kit came as a combo with my 3070 on Newegg. Added it to my PC Part Picker list and there were no compatibility issues.

Total so far: roughly $900

I would greatly appreciate advice on the rest of the components I need that would be compatible with what I have currently. 

I would recommend

motherboard: MSI X570-A PRO $139

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GA $109

SSD: intel 665p Series M.2 2280 1TB $82

HDD: Seagate BarraCuda ST4000DM004 4TB 5400 RPM $79

cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT $109

case: Corsair 275R Airflow CC-9011182-WW $65

Thanks for the recommendation! I was wondering, is the cooler required? I think my ryzen has a stock cooler included, or it isn't enough for what I'm running? Also wanted to know if it's possible to transfer the data in my current PC's HDD to an NVME SSD?