DisplayPort to DVI converter

edwin1314
Go to solution Solved by edwin1314,

So I have a 3070 founders edition and I have a two monitor setup but the side monitor that I use for discord and twitch chat uses DVI but the graphics card only has DP 1.4a and a hdmi port I bought a DP to DVI converter but it doesnt seem to work. Is it because of the version of the DP being newer should I just convert from Hdmi to dvi?

So I have a 3070 founders edition and I have a two monitor setup but the side monitor that I use for discord and twitch chat uses DVI but the graphics card only has DP 1.4a and a hdmi port I bought a DP to DVI converter but it doesnt seem to work. Is it because of the version of the DP being newer should I just convert from Hdmi to dvi?

5 minutes ago, edwin1314 said:

nevermind I am just dumb i never took of the spacers that the old gpu had to use