To skip disk checking, press any key appears everytime i boot up my pc

quake99

Earlier today I decided to upgrade from my 2 year old sata ssd to a new nvme ssd. And since I didn't want to have to reinstall windows and every other program i had on my ssd I used EaseUS to clone my old ssd to my new ssd. Everything went well except for now every time I boot up my pc windows wants to check my disk. I am unable to figure out how to fix it. I have see some people say to use cmd and exclude this drive from the disk check but I would rather fix the issue that windows is finding than just telling windows to ignore it. I was also unable to boot straight to the ssd but rather had to have my primary boot option as windows boot manager. Thanks for any help 

Setup:

• Ryzen 1700
  • Asus ROG Strix B450-F
  • 2x8GB 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance RGB
  • Corsair H150i
  • MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z
  • Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb
  • PNY 128gb 2.5in SSD
  • Seagate Barracuda 2tb HDD
  • Windows 10 64bit

1 minute ago, SlashedM said:

Did you ever try letting it run completely?

Yeah I let it run and then restarted to see if it did it again and I kept doing this for about 10 times until i just gave up. 

Just now, quake99 said:

Yeah I let it run and then restarted to see if it did it again and I kept doing this for about 10 times until i just gave up. 

Could quite possibly be an issue with the disk Cloning software I think, odd that excluding it did not work.

Chicago Bears fan, Bear Down

Just now, SlashedM said:

Could quite possibly be an issue with the disk Cloning software I think, odd that excluding it did not work.

I did not exclude it. I would prefer to not exclude it since if an issue comes up later down the line it wont be checking that drive. is there potentially another way to fix it?