Can't turn on PC from case. Jump start works.

OnePei

Hi, so it's been a while that I have to press my PC power button serveral times to power it on. Just today my PC won't turn on no matter how many times I press the power button. However, jump starting from mb works fine. If I need to know what is causing the problem how can I troubleshoot this issue? Thanks.

1 minute ago, OnePei said:

how can I troubleshoot this issue?

you already did. Its the power button. The trouble shooting steps for a no boot is jump the header. And you did. So you need to replace the power button.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

you already did. Its the power button. The trouble shooting steps for a no boot is jump the header. And you did. So you need to replace the power button.

Isn't it possible that it could also be cable's issue? If it's the power button issue how can I fix it? Thanks.

2 minutes ago, OnePei said:

Isn't it possible that it could also be cable's issue? If it's the power button issue how can I fix it? Thanks.

most seitches are soldered to the wires, so its considered one unit. You would need a new button.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv