Need help deciding the right parts

RIG details:

Existing parts - i5-8400, RTX 2060Super, 2400mhz 2x8gb CL 17-17-17-39, B360M PRO-VDH

Planned parts - 5600x, ASUS TUF x570, 3600 CL 16 (im not sure i will be getting a 1:1:1 CL), CM hyper 212 cooler

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Only Gaming. I play RPG games with good graphics at 1440p 60fps-80fps. I don't usually play high fps games.

I use my computer for coding and other stuff - this doesnt demand any good pc specs.

Question - This upgrade is costing me around 700USD. Will the upgrade be worth the money im spending ?, will I notice a good performance gain  ?

If I plan to upgrade to 3080 or 6800XT in the next 3 years will these parts be still good ?

Should i save money and go for a 5900x with a fairly good RAM and a B550 Board - Im not interested in OC

10 minutes ago, Dandapani said:

CM hyper 212 cooler

might as well use stock, it would be marginally slower, and you would have 40@ to spend on other things.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

might as well use stock, it would be marginally slower, and you would have 40@ to spend on other things.

my case is a problem, i use a nzxt 510i without aio so using a stock cooler wouldn't be a good idea.

26 minutes ago, Dandapani said:

my case is a problem, i use a nzxt 510i without aio so using a stock cooler wouldn't be a good idea.

then get a better case too? 

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler