6800 recommended psu ?

Coolday

What is the recommended psu for 6800 card ? also it has two 8 pins so I can connect one cable from the psu with two branches or I must use separate 8 pins cables for each socket ?

The GPU itself appears to draw about 225 watts at load and doesn't suffer from any nasty power spikes. A quality 550 or 650 watt PSU will be able to handle it. https://wccftech.com/review/amd-radeon-rx-6800-xt-radeon-rx-6800-16-gb-graphics-cards-review-heres-big-navi/15/

Are you building a new system? what's your budget and country?

5 minutes ago, Coolday said:

it has two 8 pins so I can connect one cable from the psu with two branches or I must use separate 8 pins cables for each socket ?

any quality power supply can handle dual 8 pin connectors off the same cable.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The GPU itself appears to draw about 225 watts at load and doesn't suffer from any nasty power spikes. A quality 550 or 650 watt PSU will be able to handle it. https://wccftech.com/review/amd-radeon-rx-6800-xt-radeon-rx-6800-16-gb-graphics-cards-review-heres-big-navi/15/

Are you building a new system? what's your budget and country?

any quality power supply can handle dual 8 pin connectors off the same cable.

upgrading from 5700 I am in Egypt. hoping to sell the 5700 and get 6800

3 minutes ago, Coolday said:

upgrading from 5700 I am in Egypt.

what PSU are you currently using? Is it the RM750 listed on your profile?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

what PSU are you currently using? Is it the RM750 listed on your profile?

yes the RM750

Just now, Coolday said:

yes the RM750

definitely a PSU that I would be comfortable with. Quality design, more than enough watts.

Primary PC:

1 hour ago, Coolday said:

yes the RM750

100% fine. So did you actually get one? I didnt. The are not even listed here 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂