PC Freezing, Stuttering, Audio cut outs and high Cpu temps after changing ram speeds

Had Fps drops/stuttering for a while and have done many post to sort this issue. Came to the conclusion it was a possible memory leak as I use 2 sticks which were 3200mhz along side 2 others which are 3600mhz all together 32gb. So found out this was a big no no so I followed advice removed two 3200 and place the 3600 in A2 and B2 and reset the CMOS by holding metal over the two pins. Booted the pc tho my bios didn’t change at all. I continued set a XMP profile to 3600mhz. All was fine pc recognised the memory but the straight away my audio speaker cut out and my pc started to skip. Followed later by a complete freeze so restarted and tried to play a game (cod cold war) got a stutter after about 15 mins and noticed my cpu temps were really high which was unusual they were reaching 82c before the use to be like 65c max. But my corsair Icue was showing it at 40c so tied to update Icue but it was working at all so turned the pc off to check cables and all seems fine. And now Im here any suggestions?

18 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

what cpu and motherboard?

Asus tuf b450 and ryzen 5 3600 and also just disabled the Xmp profile and manual set a speed to 3600mhz and now my pc wont get to boot screen

2 hours ago, Dxnx said:

Asus tuf b450 and ryzen 5 3600 and also just disabled the Xmp profile and manual set a speed to 3600mhz and now my pc wont get to boot screen

Try increasing DRAM voltage to 1.4 and SOC voltage to 1.15