Best gaming keyboard under 120$?

dafisabirin

I've just bought a gaming PC, can you guys recommend me a good gaming keyboard under $120?

5 minutes ago, dafisabirin said:

I've just bought a gaming PC, can you guys recommend me a good gaming keyboard under $1200?

did you mean under 120$ or?

God damn $1200? you can get the sickest custom keyboard with whatever layout you want and a good amount of artisan key caps built for you. 

1 minute ago, AzzaNezz said:

did you mean under 120$ or?

Thats what i thought as well lol. Under 1200 seems a bit overkill to me :D

7 minutes ago, dafisabirin said:

I've just bought a gaming PC, can you guys recommend me a good gaming keyboard under $1200?

Well, i'd say any mechanical keyboard from known manufactureres makes the deal. It depends mostly on your preferences depending hon ow it shall look like or feel like.
Corsair makes awesome ones tho, but so does logitech f.e.
The only thing i can tell you is to not go for a roccat vulcan, as these (and it happened to mine twice already) start to fail after 4-7 month

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

$1200 gets you a nice custom, i mean if the budget is really that then i think geekhack is more the place youre looking for

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

And you should take a look at youtube at different switch type,or go to some shop and try some cause many have different feel.

3 hours ago, dafisabirin said:

I've just bought a gaming PC, can you guys recommend me a good gaming keyboard under $120?

What's your preferred size and switch type?

You can use this chart as a baseline for determine what switch you prefer:spacer.png

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D 

3 hours ago, ProBottler said:

What's your preferred size and switch type?

You can use this chart as a baseline for determine what switch you prefer:spacer.png

I can't even decide with the first question ... also that chart is quite nice :)

Also I'm not sure if OP would be looking for something like a hot swappable board and choosing the switches and such ... I'm think he was asking for suggestion about prébuilt boards like the logitech something something, razer any kind or corsair which numbers again ...

The first question to ask would probably be what kind of format would you like ... full size, tkl or 60% (to keep it simple) ... After that, the general first question in the chart about switches (which I still can't answer yet) ... clicky, tactile or linear ... if you don't like noise then remove clicky switches from the equation ...

After those answers maybe we could make some suggestions of prebuilt board. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD